You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Space Spray is an industrial-strength odor counteractant effective in a wide variety of applications. Space Spray provides superior pet odor control and makes an excellent room freshener after carpet or upholstery cleaning.
Space Spray is a blend of evaporative control solvents and essential oils. The solvents are carefully selected to generate a vapor barrier that traps malodors on surfaces. The essential oils counteract those malodors that do get into the air. Space Spray is often used in conjunction with other products such as ODORx UnDuzIt and ODORx Urinse.
Space Spray is used in several different methods of application:
- Contact odor counteractant: In this mode, the product is applied directly to surfaces that are a source of odor. An example might be smoke odor on a door panel.
- Injection odor counteractant: Space Spray is effective when injected into items that are contaminated with an odor. An example of this application is the padding of carpet that has pet urine.
- Odor counteractant additive: Space Spray also finds use as an additive to solvent based cleaning solutions. A dry cleaning solvent being used to remove soot from wood paneling is an example.
Also available in Cinnamon Spice, Citrus-Lemon, and Mint scents.
- The odor of this product, like any other common material with a fragrance, may be irritating to some people with allergic sensitivity. It is recommended to allow occupants to “sniff test” the product prior to application. For “sniff testing” prepare the ready-to-use solution and dip a note card or business card into the solution. Allow occupant to “sniff” both wet and dried solution. Obtain permission from occupants prior to product application. Individuals may reoccupy treated spaces when they feel physically comfortable and/or upon advice of their consulting physician.
- Space Spray is a solvent based product. Be sure to test all surfaces for compatibility before using this product. Do NOT use on surfaces damaged by solvents. Test target surfaces in an inconspicuous area to determine adverse effects before overall use.
- Space Spray should not be fogged!
- Overuse may result in an objectionable long-lasting aroma in the treatment area.
SEE THE LABEL AND USAGE GUIDE FOR COMPLETE INFORMATION
Brand ProRestore Application Method Spray Chemical Type Solvent Based Product Type Liquid Scent Cherry pH 4.0 - 7.0 Category Deodorizers, Fire and Smoke Odor Control Chemicals, General Odor Control Chemicals, Pet Odor Chemicals Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed