You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The biggest source of odor complaints in business, retail, and education facilities comes from smelly dumpsters, trashcans, and trash chutes. Trash odors linger in unclean receptacles and can lead to serious health code violations.
Thankfully - these odors have met their match with Odorcide Dumpster and Chute. This product has been specifically formulated to neutralize trash odors.
Odorcide 210 Dumpster and Chute is not a masking agent, nor is it an enzyme. It’s an odor neutralizer that goes to work to destroy noxious odors instantly.
This product can be used with tank or trigger sprayers for easy application. As long as the product comes into contact with the odor source (whether on surfaces or in the air), you can trust that it will be gone for good.
Odorcide Dumpster and Chute is safe for use on any surface, including carpet, draperies, hard floors, countertops, appliances, and more.
- Bonding (chemisorption), counteraction, absorption
- No problematic enzymes, bacteria, oxidizers, olfactory desensitizers
- Inhibitors and residuals, which prevent new odors from old and new deposits
- Nontoxic, nonirritating, and nonflammable
- Can be used on wool (does not break down wool fibers)
- Non-staining, non-ionic, and non-carcinogenic
- Biodegradable, water based, pH 6.8 when diluted
- Indefinite shelf life in all forms
- Concentrates are extremely economical
- Works with germicides, unlike any enzyme-bacteria-based products, and works with all detergents
Odorcide is a complex blend of safe, biodegradable ingredients that fall within the following:
- Monohydric and oxidized hydroxyl-containing organic compounds
- Condensation products or organic salts and hydroxy-containing organic compounds
- Natural plant oils
- De-ionized water
Note: Odorcide Dumpster and Chute is not a cleaning agent or antimicrobial. It will only remove odors.
- For best results, wait until the dumpster is empty and clean/remove any remaining debris. This will enhance the ability of the product to get to the source of the odor which is critical to the elimination process.
- Add 2-4 oz of concentrate to 1 gallon of water. (The initial application may require 4 oz/gal while subsequent treatments may only require 2 oz/gal. The dosage can be varied based on the severity of odor).
- Apply solution using a tank, trigger, or end-of-hose sprayer depending on the size of the dumpster. Ensure all walls, corners, the floor and lid are treated to effectively reach the source of the odor.
- Clean up trash and debris from around the area before applying Odorcide Dumpster & Chute.
- Add 2-4 oz of concentrate to 1 gallon of water and apply using an end-of-hose or tank sprayer.
- Saturate the area surrounding the dumpster to reach the source of the malodor. The concentration may be reduced for subsequent treatments depending on the severity of the odor.
- Repeated treatments are necessary for on-going odor prevention and elimination.
Chutes & Trash Cans
- As with all applications, best results are achieved by removing trash and debris from affected areas prior to treatment.
- Add 2-4 oz of concentrate per 1 gallon of water and apply product using a tank or trigger sprayer. Ensure product reaches the source of the odor at a concentration equal or greater than the malodor source.
- For on-going control, the concentration can be varied depending on the severity of the odor.
Brand Odorcide Application Method Spray, Wet Fog, Wipe, Wipe/Mop Chemical Type Water Based Material Cement, Concrete, Metal Product Type Liquid pH 6.6 Category Deodorizers Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed