You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Odorcide 210 Concentrate works on the worst urine, organic decay, feces, and mold/mildew malodors.
It works fast with no dwell time (unlike enzymes) and is no danger to pets, people, or wool carpets. Works well on carpet, canvas, clothing, floors, walls, as well as toilet holding tanks.
- Permanently eliminates, NOT masks, malodors
- Immediate results with no dwell time
- Covers the complete range of odors caused by animal, human urine, feces, emesis, male cat spray, decaying organic matter, mold, and mildew
- Bonding (chemisorption), counteraction, absorption
- No problematic enzymes, bacteria, oxidizers, olfactory desensitizers
- Inhibitors and residuals, which prevent new odors from old and new deposits
- Nontoxic, nonirritating, and nonflammable
- Can be used on wool (does not break down wool fibers)
- Nonstaining, nonionic, and non-carcinogenic
- Biodegradable, water based, pH 6.8 when diluted
- Indefinite shelf life in all forms
- Concentrates are extremely economical
- Works with germicides, unlike any enzyme-bacteria-based products, and works with all detergents
Odorcide 210 is a complex blend of safe, biodegradable ingredients that fall within the following:
- Monohydric and oxidized hydroxyl-containing organic compounds
- Condensation products or organic salts and hydroxy-containing organic compounds
- Natural plant oils
- Deionized water
How to Use
One-time odor elimination:
For carpet, locate the source of the odor (a black light or moisture probe may help identify urine deposits) and treat after vacuuming loose dirt and debris. Mix concentrate with water at a rate of 1:16 (8 oz per gallon) and saturate 50% beyond the actual “spot” area. For general carpet deodorizing, add Odorcide® directly to the cleaning extraction system ensuring it penetrates to the odor source. Increase penetration by using a roller, hand manipulation, or by “walking” the product in.
On-going odor elimination:
Dilute with water or cleaning solution at a rate of ½ oz per gallon. Apply to common areas with mop, sponge, or trigger sprayer. Use higher dilution for more severe odor situations.
- For serious, deeply imbedded odors dilute 8oz per gallon of water (1:16)
- For milder odors dilute 2-4 oz per gallon of water (1:32-64)
- For topical or general ongoing deodorization dilute 1/2oz per gallon of water (1:256)
- For organic decomposition dilute 8oz per gallon of water (1:16)
- Effectiveness decreased when using with Chlorine solutions.
- Always spot test for color fastness
Brand Odorcide Application Method Spray, Wipe, Wipe/Mop Approved Use Stain Resistant Carpet, Wool Chemical Type Water Based Product Type Liquid Scent Cherry pH 6.8 Category Deodorizers, Fire and Smoke Odor Control Chemicals, Pet Odor Chemicals, Restroom Odor Control Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed