You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
NIOSH-approved for sites that expose workers to certain gasses and particulates.
- P100 - 99.97% filter efficiency for protection particulates, including those that contain oil-based aerosols
- Organic Vapor Protection - Helps protect against certain organic vapors
- Acid Gas Protection - Helps protect against certain acid based gasses
- Multi-Gas Protection - Helps protect against certain specialty gasses
- Fits All North APR facepeices - No adapters needed. Fits directly onto North half masks and full facepieces
Proven to protect against these gasses and particulates:
- Organic Vapors
- Hydrogen Chloride
- Sulfur Dioxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide (Escape)
- Hydrogen Fluoride
- Chlorine Dioxide
- Particulate (99.97% minimum filter efficiency)
North offers an extensive line of gas and vapor cartridges and particulate filters to satisfy numerous industrial applications.
All North cartridges and filters are approved with all North air-purifying half masks and full facepiece respirators. One line of cartridges and filters will simplify your inventory.
Air-Purifying Respirators with cartridges provide respiratory protection against gases and vapors by using sorbents to purify the inhaled air. Cartridges without filters do not remove dusts, fibers, and other particles.
OSHA's Standard for Respiratory Protection, §29 CFR 1910.134, requires Employers to implement a change schedule for all vapor and gas cartridges when there isn't an end-of-service life indicator on the cartridge. This schedule must be site specific and take into consideration worksite humidity, worker breathing rate, as well as contaminant concentrations.
Brand North by Honeywell Filter Type P100/Multi Gas Category Respirator Filters/Cartridges Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed