You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Florida State Licensed Mold Professional CEU Training
Attention Mold Professionals! Get all 14 state-approved CEUs at this 2-day refresher course. All state licensed mold professionals must complete 14 hours of approved continuing education in order to maintain your state mold license. This course will provide all 14 state-approved CEUs for licensed Mold Assessors (MRSA) and Mold Remediators (MRSR).
Training will be provided by Accurate Environmental Training Service, a DBPR licensed and approved mold education course provider (#0005723). Accurate Environmental Training Service will handle turning in your state CEUs as well.
SPEAKERS INCLUDE: Joe Spurgeon, Ph.D. John Lapotaire, CIEC, & Richard Alexis, CIE.
Note: Inactive license holders still need 14 CEUs in order to renew your license.
CEUs Covered Friday:
- Assessment, Report Writing and Remediation elements (4)
- Presented by John Lapotaire, CIEC from IAQ Solutions
- Remediation Tips, Ozone use & Electrical System Damage (3)
- Presented by Richard Alexis, CIE of Accutate Environmental Training
CEUs Covered Saturday:
- Dr. Joe Spurgeon's Book "The Collection & Interpertation of Indoor Mold Samples" (4)
- Presented by Joe Spurgeon. Ph. D.
- Remediation of a Flood & General Project Do's & Don'ts (3)
- Presented by Richard Alexis, CIE of Accurate Environmental Training
|Class date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|
|TBD||St. Pete, FL||TBD||TBD|
For Complete Information & Registration call (800) 556-6366.