You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The Mineralab Deluxe Hardness Pick Set is unique in that, unlike other mineral hardness testing tools that use minerals or crystal points, Mineralab’s picks are made of metals and alloys.
An Essential Toolkit for Concrete Polishing Professionals, for Determining the Mohs' Hardness of the Underlying Concrete Matrix!
Use the kit for "scratch testing" substances to determine their hardness according to the Mohs' Hardness Scale with hardness values ranging from 1 to 10. Diamond is the hardest at 10, while Talc is softest at 1. And because the picks are made of metal, they are easily ground to sharp points that will not break off and can be easily sharpened.
- Molded plastic case to withstand rugged use in an industrial environment
- Non-tarnishing nickel-plated brass pin vise holders for the hardness points
- Customized instructions for use on industrial materials
- Customized hardness tables that cover the range of common materials
- Four double-ended picks with eight points comprising 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 on the Mohs’ Hardness Scale
- Two hardness plates (of Mohs' hardness of 3.5 and 5.5)
- A 100 grit grinding stone to keep the points sharp
- Rugged and compact molded plastic case
- Hardness table for 80 common materials
- Complete instructions, customized for industrial applications
Brand Mineralab Category Concrete Testing Warranty Information 1 Year Warranty Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed