Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus is a water-based bactericide, fungicide, deodorizer, and antimicrobial all in one unique formulation.
One application kills allergy- and disease-causing germs, fungi, mold, and mildew. It kills odor-causing bacteria, including gram negative bacteria - the bacteria encountered in sewage backups and toilet overflow situations.
Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus also provides long-lasting residual protection, so it keeps working, preventing germs and fungi from growing on surfaces long after application. Major insurance companies recognize Microban Disinfectant Spray for treatment on water losses.
Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus is EPA registered for many decontamination applications, including water damage restoration, sewage backups, removal of carcasses, toilet overflow situations, and more. It is also EPA registered for both spray and fogging applications. EPA registration number: 70385-5
Apply to hard surfaces, carpet, upholstery, and mattresses - just about any surface in need of cleaning and disinfecting.
- Apply via sprayer* to porous surfaces at a rate of 1,500 square feet per gallon.
Spray until moist.
- Brush into carpeting, and allow 10-20 minutes for drying.
- See label for additional application instructions.
* ULV fogger (ultra low volume), pump-up sprayer, foam generator/sprayer or an airless paint sprayer.
Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus vs. Bleach
Here are 6 key reasons you can share with customers and adjusters to explain why MDSP is superior to bleach:
- Bleach is quite caustic and irritating. Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus (MDSP) has a neutral pH and is non-corrosive.
- Bleach can corrode metals and damage fiber dyes. MDSP will not damage these surfaces.
- Bleach doesn't provide residual protection after initial application. MDSP has both bacteriostatic and fungistatic capability.
- Bleach leaves significant amounts of residue that can be quite difficult to remove. MDSP has minimal residue.
- Bleach is unstable and can easily emit toxic fumes if improperly handled.
- Bleach is often more expensive to use in disinfectant situations.
- Disinfectant Spray Plus is also available in a fragrance free version (Can be used in HVAC systems).
- Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus has no insecticide capabilities. See Microban X-590
- Not available in California.
- Please specify if ordering from Canada.
|pH||6.5 - 7.5|
|Category||Disinfectants, Phenolic Disinfectant, Sanitizers|