Microban® Disinfectant Spray Plus is a water-based bactericide, fungicide, deodorizer, and antimicrobial all in one unique formulation.
One application kills allergy- and disease-causing germs, fungi, mold, and mildew. It kills odor-causing bacteria, including gram negative bacteria -- the bacteria encountered in sewage backups and toilet overflow situations.
Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus also provides long-lasting residual protection, so it keeps working, preventing germs and fungi from growing on surfaces long after application.
Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus is EPA registered for many decontamination applications, including water damage restoration, sewage backups, removal of carcasses, toilet overflow situations, and more. It is also EPA registered for both spray and fogging applications. EPA registration number: 70385-5
Can be applied to hard surfaces, carpet, upholstery, and mattresses -- just about any surface in need of cleaning and disinfecting.
Recognized by major insurance companies for treatment on water losses; It's excellent for decontaminating textiles, mattresses, bedding, etc.
Mixing: Use full strength. Do not dilute.
- Apply via sprayer to porous surfaces at a rate of 1,500 square feet per gallon. Spray until moist.
- Brush into carpeting, and allow 10-20 minutes for drying.
- See label for additional instructions.
Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus vs. Bleach
- Bleach is quite caustic and irritating. MDSP has a neutral pH and is non-corrosive.
- Bleach can corrode metals and damage fiber dyes. MDSP will not damage these surfaces.
- Bleach doesn't provide residual protection after initial application. MDSP has both bacteriostatic and fungistatic capability.
- Bleach leaves significant amounts of residue that can be quite difficult to remove. MDSP has minimal residue.
- Bleach is unstable and can easily emit toxic fumes if improperly handled.
Note: Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus has no insecticide capabilities. See Microban X-590
|pH||6.5 - 7.5|
|Category||Disinfectants, Phenolic Disinfectant|