Fragrance Free Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus is a bacteriostat, fungistat, and deodorizer all in one. It kills gram negative bacteria (the bacteria encountered in sewage backups and toilet overflow situations). It also kills allergy- and disease-causing germs, bacteria, fungi, mold, and mildew.
It’s the one product that’s right for multiple applications – water damage restoration, mold remediation, and -- particularly since it lacks any fragrance -- even for use in HVAC systems.
Fragrance Free Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus can be applied to carpet, upholstery, and mattresses. It's ideal for decontamination applications, including sewage backups, removal of carcasses, and more.
EPA Registration Number 70385-5
Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus vs. Bleach
- Bleach is quite caustic and irritating. MDSP has a neutral pH and is non-corrosive.
- Bleach can corrode metals and damage fiber dyes. MDSP will not damage these surfaces.
- Bleach doesn't provide residual protection after initial application. MDSP has both bacteriostatic and fungistatic capability.
- Bleach leaves significant amounts of residue that can be quite difficult to remove. MDSP has minimal residue.
- Bleach is unstable and can easily emit toxic fumes if improperly handled. MDSP is available in a Mint fragrance version.
(Not available in California. Please specify if ordering from Canada.)
Mixing:Use full strength. Do not dilute.
Application:Apply via sprayer to porous surfaces at a rate of 1,500 square feet per gallon. Spray until moist, brush into carpeting, and allow 10-20 minutes for drying. See label for additional instructions.
|Basic Mold Remediation|
|Pillow Restoration From Water Damage|
|Category||Carpet Sanitizer, Phenolic Disinfectant|