You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Metzger/McGuire Joint Fill & Spall Repair Academy
|Class date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|
What you'll learn...
- All aspects of floor joint filling in both industrial and stained/polished concrete floors
- All aspects of floor joint repair from the repair of minor edge spalling or routine joint maintenance to complete joint edge rebuilding and joint restoration
- identification, material selection, and repair methods of different types of cracks
- Material selection and repair methods for surface defects like pop-outs, spalls, and micro pitting
- How to identify potential joint or surface problems in new concrete floors
- How to troubleshoot post-installation issues that can result from floor factors beyond the installer's control
- Best equipment options to tackle joint filling and repair operations
- Proper sequencing of repair and/or joint filling and repair operations
- Proper sequencing of repair and/or joint filling operations on stained/polished floor projects; how to handles these operations after the fact
- How to adjust for project conditions which can adversely impact material finishing
- Proper installation and finishing techniques for Metzer/McGuire materials, including:
- MM-80 Heavy Duty, Semi-Rigid Epoxy Joint Filler
- Spal-Pro 88 Semi-Rigid Polyurea Joint Filler
- Spal-Pro 2000 Rapid Set Polyurea Repair Polymer
- Armor Hard Extreme Structural Epoxy Repair Mortar
- Rapid Refloor Low Viscosity Structural Concrete Repair Product
- RR Pit Grout Rapid Set Surface Restoration Polymer
- SPF-Stain Prevention Film
Class size is limited to 24 attendees to ensure personalized attention and hands on opportunities.
Academy graduates will receive a certificate of completion and an identification card that can be used to obtain certification for any floor joint filling/repair program that requires individual certification. Contractors with one or more graduates will also qualify for Metzger/McGuire Approved Applicator* or Approved Repair Contractor status.*
* Subject to standard requirements for contractor status approval, including equipment audit and past projection installation review. Individual certifications DO NOT automatically confer approval or certification status to an entire company.