You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Red Food Dye Stains? Reach for the Matrix Red Be Gone!
An ESSENTIAL in any cleaner's SPOTTING TOOLBOX.
Red Be Gone has a unique chemistry that removes food dye stains by chemically altering their color to make them invisible.
Red Be Gone has a unique chemistry that removes food dye stains by chemically altering their color to make them invisible. Tricky stains like fruit juice and Kool Aid® are no match for Red Be Gone’s advanced formula.
Dilution: Red Be Gone is a two-part product. Mix equal parts Solution A and Solution B for a ready-to-use solution. pH: 7.0 (combined solution)
1. Clean stained area using hot water extraction.
2. Blot dry with a clean white towel to remove excess moisture from the carpet.
3. Mix equal parts Red Be Gone parts A and B.
4. Using a trigger sprayer, wet the stained fibers with Red Be Gone
5. Cover spot with a moderately wet (excess water squeezed out) terry towel.
NOTE: A lightweight cleaning towel folded works well here.
6. Apply steam heat from an iron set at the lowest steam temperature.
7. Check the stain every 30 seconds.
8. When the stain has turned to a light yellow or disappeared completely, remove the heat and towel.
9. Extraction rinse chemical residue away.
NOTE: Always test for colorfastness prior to use.
- Info Sheet
Category Spotters Spot Type Food Dye Chemical Type Water Based Brand Matrix Approved Use Stain Resistant Carpet pH 7.0 Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed