You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Clean and Restore Virtually Any Type of Carpet or Rug—
This low-moisture formulation is perfect for commercial accounts!
Works on Any Type of Rug or Carpet
Matrix Encap-Pro is formulated to dissolve both oil- and water-based soil. It entraps them until they can be removed by a counter-rotating brush machine (CRB) or by vacuuming.
This low-moisture product reduces or eliminates re-soiling, wick-back, and mold problems typically associated with over-wetting from other carpet cleaning methods.
Get Great Results with Your CRB!
Both chemical and mechanical actions are required to break oily bonds, remove sticky residues, and pull the dirt away from carpet fibers. When used in conjunction with a counter-rotating brush machine, Matrix Encap-Pro delivers a knock-out punch that stops dirt in its tracks!
No Sticky Residues!
Matrix Encap-Pro does not leave behind a sticky residue, just a clean, fresh scent. Because it reduces wick-back and re-soiling, treated carpets stay cleaner much longer. A trace of the absorbent material may remain in the carpet after initial removal, but it is not abrasive or harmful. This trace amount of absorbent material is easily removed with subsequent vacuuming.
Organic and Biodegradable
Matrix Encap-Pro is a soft, organic, and natural cleaning compound that is free of phosphates. It is biodegradable and non-flammable, making it an ideal choice for environmentally conscious facilities.
Using Matrix Encap-Pro Dry Cleaning Compound with the Matrix Encap-Pro TM4 or TM5:
- Apply your preferred pre-spray to the soiled area.
- Sprinkle the cleaning compound onto the pre-sprayed (and still moist) carpet. As an average, use approximately one handful of compound per 10 square feet of carpet to be cleaned. Use more on heavily soiled areas, use less on other areas as needed. Cleaning compound is not needed on clean parts of carpets. Do not apply and cover more than 150–200 square feet of cleaning compound onto area to be cleaned prior to brushing with Matrix Encap-Pro TM4 or TM5 machine. The cleaning compound has to remain moist for best cleaning results.
- Use the Matrix Encap-Pro TM4 or TM5 machine with the appropriate brushes suited for the cleaning job. Take off the renovator attachments and attach the dust covers on front and back of machine. Start brushing ideally in a zig-zag pattern covering the complete carpet surface. Brush repeatedly on heavily soiled areas and stains, brush less on other areas.
- Remove the dust covers from the machine and re-attach the renovator attachments on front and back of machine. Start collecting/recovering the saturated cleaning compound immediately after the brushing-in is completed or any time thereafter. Empty the renovator attachments once full.
- To clean corners along baseboards and other hard-to-reach places you may need the help of a vacuum cleaner and/or side attachments.
- Upon complete recovery and removal of cleaning compound from carpet, check the carpet for persisting stains.
Brand Matrix Color Yellow Scent Characteristic Cleaning Method Dry Powder, Encapsulation pH 6.0 Material Carpet Dilution RTU Product Type Powder Category Dry Cleaning Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed