A special blend of professional-strength ingredients gives Confidence the maximum cleaning power available in a liquid detergent and leaves carpet feeling incredibly soft.
Grungy, greasy commercial or restaurant carpet can be a cleaner's worst nightmare. Sticky soils can be tough to remove, and if there's any residue left behind, the carpet will re-soil in no time.
To solve this dilemma, Matrix chemists developed a unique combination of additives that penetrate and break down oil and water-based soils, so they can be easily flushed away. They also added outstanding anti-resoiling agents specifically designed to keep carpet cleaner longer.
The fast-acting formula gives carpet the new look your customers love. Although it's strong enough for commercial cleaning sites, it's also safe for use on stain-resistant carpet in residential homes.
Matrix Confidence gives you the power of a powder in liquid form. It contains special citrus solvents and emulsifiers that boost its oil-dissolving abilities, giving you the maximum cleaning power available in a liquid.
- Truck Mounts: 32 ounces per 5 gallons of water to make stock solution
- Butler Units: Use straight; meter at 20 cc
- Portables: 2 ounces per 5 gallons of water
Makes up to 320 ready to use gallons
Nylon Carpet Cleaning:
Nylon fibers are the highest percentage of fibers found in residential carpeting. Nylon is usually factory treated with a stain repellant making it easier to clean. Nylon fibers are attracted to acid dyes, making spills such as Kool-Aid a problem. Stain-resistant warranties from the manufacturers dictate that nylon should not be cleaned with a pH greater than 10.0.
Recommended Basic Method:
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on carpeting.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer, or extractor and apply to carpet.
- Apply protector to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
|Chemical Type||Water Based|
|Approved Use||Stain Resistant Carpet|
|Cleaning Method||Hot Water Extraction|
|pH||12.0 - 13.0|