You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Restoration Training Center: Large Loss Seminar
Large losses from severe fire or water damage can present a number of unexpected challenges for the restorer. From coordinating multiple contractors to dealing with increased financial concerns, this 3-day class will teach you how to successfully complete these tough jobs.
This course is taught by restoration industry experts who will guide you through the entire process, from how to land those large loss jobs to how to get paid for the job you’ve completed.
The key to success on large loss jobs is to stay organized through systematic procedures. Through this course, you’ll discover tried-and-true methods for managing the cleaning and restoration process, dealing with insurance adjusters, and keeping the insured happy.
Your instructors will show you how to complete large loss jobs within the necessary time frame, ensuring you’ll be successful time and time again.
What you'll learn:
- How to find and get large loss jobs
- How to get the job done within the time frame needed
- How to properly deal with insurance adjusters
- When and how to take on different contractors (builders, plumbers, other restorers, etc.)
- How to assemble the correct paperwork and contracts
- How to get paid for the job you've completed
Registration must be processed through Restoration Training Centers. To sign up for the class, call Lindsay at 352.445.8936.
|Class Date||Class Location||Instructor||Price|