You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
PCX is a premium, non-foaming product that will not leave post-cleaning residue behind. It accelerates both cleaning and drying time, so you finish fast and leave behind carpet that is soft to the touch.
Formulated for hot water extraction, this premium extractor contains a high-quality blend of powders, agents, soil emulsifiers, water conditioning compounds, and corrosion inhibitors. This formula dissolves more effectively in water than other powders, so once mixed, you can apply this 100% active solution for unparalleled soil removal. Get these benefits when you choose this popular KleenRite product:
- Dissolves instantly, completely, and permanently
- Withstands very high temperatures
- Formulated with water-softening agents
- Contains corrosion inhibitors
- Non-ionic formula
- Contains no dye
- Environmentally friendly, user-safe, and biodegradable
Portables: Normal 2 to 3 ounces per 5 gallons of water | Heavy 4 ounces per 5 gallons of water
Truck mounts: 2 to 3 cups per 5 gallons of water
Nylon Carpet Cleaning
Nylon fibers are the highest percentage of fibers found in residential carpeting. Nylon is usually factory treated with a stain repellant making it easier to clean. Nylon fibers are attracted to acid dyes, making spills such as Kool-Aid a problem. Stain-resistant warranties from the manufacturers dictate that nylon should not be cleaned with a pH greater than 10.0.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Dilute pre-spray (traffic lane cleaner) into a pump-up or inline sprayer and spray onto all traffic lane areas.
- Use a groomer to groom in the pre-spray and allow a 10-minute dwell time. Do not allow pre-spray to dry on carpeting.
- Put diluted detergent into carpet extractor and clean carpet.
- To neutralize carpet, dilute an acid rinse into a pump-up sprayer, inline sprayer or extractor and apply to carpet.
- Apply protector to carpet with a sprayer.
- Groom carpet to evenly spread protector onto all sides of the fiber.
- Set air movers in room to speed dry carpet.
Chemical Type Water Based Brand KleenRite Cleaning Method Hot Water Extraction pH 10.0 Material Carpet Dilution Variable Product Type Powder Category Detergents Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed