Water Ring Removal from Carpet
Water rings or stains can form a ring-shaped mineral deposit. This deposit can extend deep into the pile and spread out as far as the water traveled. It is important to treat not only the surface staining but also the area around the stain where the deposits may be invisible.
- With a pump-up sprayer, apply Matrix Target Tannin Stain Remover diluted at 4 oz per gallon of water.
- Agitate with a bone spatula working from the outside to the inside of the circle. Blot with a spotting towel.
- Using an extraction machine, rinse with water and blot dry with a clean white towel and tamping brush.
Warning: Always test materials for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix products unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
No carpet care professional can afford to be without this 4.5" x 3/4" spatula that features smooth, round edges for optimal gunk removal. This essential tool is particularly effective when dealing with tough gum removal problems.
- Smooth and round edges for easy gum removal
- Perfect for working spotting solution into carpet
- A must-have for every carpet cleaner
This 10-inch-long spotting brush features short, stiff white nylon bristles that stand up well against daily tamping and brushing activities. Use this brush for agitating spotting solutions for thorough cleaning performance.
- Ideal for use on tough spots
- Stiff nylon bristles maximize your results
- 10 inches long
Target is ideal for removing alkalines and tannin stains, such as coffee, tea, urine, perfume, and others. This acid-side spotter can also be used for correcting browning, dye reversal, and setting fugitive dyes. It is also excellent for removing ice melt residue.
- Acid spotter ideal for correcting browning
- Removes alkalines, coffee, tea, urine, and perfumes
- pH: 0.05–1.0
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 2–6 ounces per gallon of water
Starting at: $8.57
The Economy Tank Sprayer is an economical sprayer with an adjustable cone jet for use when only mild, water-based chemicals are to be used. This sprayer is ideal for carpet protectors, deodorants, and some traffic lane cleaners (pre-sprays).
- 2-gallon capacity
- Adjustable spray nozzle
- Includes carpet and upholstery attachments
- Not for use with solvents