How to Remove Detergent & Shampoo Residue from Carpet
Sometimes professional carpet cleaners will come across a soapy residue that may be left over from a previous cleaning. This is usually caused by shampooing without extraction or using a non-“rinse” detergent or shampoo.
- Apply Matrix All Fiber Rinse diluted at 4–6 ounces per gallon of water.
- Thoroughly rinse and extract the area with clear water.
Warning: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
All Fiber Rinse rinses away every trace of dirt and cleaning solution, leaving behind a residue-free carpet that's squeaky clean and soft to the touch. For best results, use All Fiber Rinse after cleaning with Matrix Grand Slam Pre-Spray.
- Eliminates every trace of dirt and cleaning solution residue
- Leaves carpets bright and soft
- pH: 4.0–4.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $16.67