Re-Soiling Spot Removal
Re-soiling occurs when the carpet has a chemical residue left over, or if not all of a sticky substance was removed from the carpet in the initial cleaning. Re-soiling typically occurs 1-2 weeks after cleaning when the sticky leftover residue attracts more soil.
If the soil is showing up right after the carpet dries, however, this is a problem called "wicking" and there are different procedures for addressing it. The option given below is to remove chemical residue.
- Using an extraction machine, clean the area with Matrix All Fiber Rinse diluted at 1-2 ounces per gallon of water.
- Speed dry with air movers.
Warning: Always test materials for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix products unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
The Typhoon offers a powerful 0.4 HP motor with 3 run speeds for all your drying challenges. Best of all, it only draws 3.0 amps! The two onboard GFCI outlets let you daisy chain multiple air movers, so you don't have to search for extra outlets. Just plug two fans into the Typhoon to eliminate the need for extension cords and power blocks.
$194.51 As low as: $187.51
- 3.0 amps; 0.4 HP
- 3-speed centrifugal air mover with onboard GFCI outlets
- Stackable for storage
- Can be adjusted to 3 positions
All Fiber Rinse rinses away every trace of dirt and cleaning solution, leaving behind a residue-free carpet that's squeaky clean and soft to the touch. For best results, use All Fiber Rinse after cleaning with Matrix Grand Slam Pre-Spray.
- Eliminates every trace of dirt and cleaning solution residue
- Leaves carpets bright and soft
- pH: 4.0–4.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet and wool
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $16.35
The Dri-Pod accelerates drying by pulling warm, dry air from above and directing it down through a louvered grill in a high-velocity 360° pattern across the entire floor. Airflow is directed up to 10 feet across in all directions, speed drying a large area. Talk about efficiency—you can set up the Dri-Pod in one room while you move on to the next!
- High-velocity airflow
- Patented 360-degree outlet grill design
- Highly portable and stackable design
- Uniformly directs air across floor