How to Remove Play-Doh from Carpet
Play-Doh is made of salt, water, food coloring, and other ingredients. It is a tricky combination spot, so don’t guarantee complete removal to your customer.
- Break up as much of the Play-Doh as possible with a bone spatula and vacuum away.
- Apply Matrix Break Down POG undiluted to a clean white spotting towel. Use the spotting brush to tamp and blot the towel against the spot. CAUTION: Do not saturate carpet with Break Down. This product will dissolve latex carpet adhesive and can cause delamination.
- Apply Matrix Spot Out undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Apply Matrix Release undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Warning: Always test materials for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix products unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.