Nail polish is generally acrylic and comes in a variety of colors. It can be tricky to remove, so don’t make any guarantees to your customer. It’s always better to under-promise and over-deliver.
- Apply Matrix Orange Power Gel undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel. Note: Do not over-apply or aggressively scrub Orange Power Gel into the carpet as it can cause delamination if allowed to penetrate through the carpet backing.
- Apply Matrix Breakdown POG undiluted. Note: Do not allow Breakdown to penetrate through the backing; this can cause potential delamination. Be sure to allow for at least 10-15 minutes of dwell time. Tamp and blot with spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Apply Matrix Release. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Apply Matrix Target Tannin Stain Remover. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Rinse area completely with water. Blot with spotting towel until dry.
- If some color remains, apply Matrix Advanced Stain Remover mixed equal parts solutions A & B. Cover with plastic and allow to dwell for several hours.
Warning: Always test materials for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix products unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
This 10-inch-long spotting brush features short, stiff white nylon bristles that stand up well against daily tamping and brushing activities. Use this brush for agitating spotting solutions for thorough cleaning performance.
- Ideal for use on tough spots
- Stiff nylon bristles maximize your results
- 10 inches long
For oil-based stains that refuse to budge, try Matrix Break Down POG. Break Down works quickly to remove grease, paint, tar, even lipstick, and can be rinsed out easily with water or Matrix Citrusolve Spotter.
- Treated areas dry fast to save you time
- Not available in all states
- pH: None
- Ready for use
Starting at: $7.72
Target is ideal for removing alkalines and tannin stains, such as coffee, tea, urine, perfume, and others. This acid-side spotter can also be used for correcting browning, dye reversal, and setting fugitive dyes. It is also excellent for removing ice melt residue.
- Acid spotter ideal for correcting browning
- Removes alkalines, coffee, tea, urine, and perfumes
- pH: 0.05–1.0
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Dilute 2–6 ounces per gallon of water
Starting at: $8.74
Orange Power Gel allows you to dissolve gummy oil and grease spots without damaging carpeting. With the power of natural citrus solvents, Orange Power Gel attacks oily soils, so you can easily extract spots away!
- Dissolves oil, grease, tar, ink, and gum spots
- Utilizes powerful, natural citrus extracts
- pH: 6.0 - 8.5
- Ready to use
Starting at: $9.49