Marker Spot Removal
Markers can come in all kinds of colors from different manufacturers. Like pen ink, different manufacturers of markers may patent their own ink formula for the marker. This can make some marker spots more difficult to remove.
- Apply Matrix Citrusolve undiluted, working from the outside of the spot toward the center. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Apply Matrix Ink Away undiluted, working from the outside of the spot to the center. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Repeat step 1, and then rinse thoroughly with water.
Warning and Cautions: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
Matrix Citrusolve gently, yet powerfully removes a wide variety of stains, even on stain-resistant carpets. It works as a double-duty pre-spray or as a spotter with grease and soil-cutting power. Thanks to natural citrus solvents, this formula leaves behind a pleasant citrus scent.
- Ideal spotter for chewing gum, tar, wax, and more
- Use as a spotter or carpet pre-spray
- pH: None
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $8.69
Ink Away has been formulated to remove stains from even the most difficult, hard-to-remove inks, such as ball point pen, marker inks, and even shoe polish. Ink Away is safe and effective on cotton, wool, and synthetic fibers.
- Tackles shoe polish, markers, and other heavy inks
- pH: 9.5–10.5
- Safe on cotton, wool, and synthetic fibers
- Ready to use
Starting at: $13.34
The only things worse than ink stains are the strong-smelling solvent-based spotters that get rid of them. Ink Exit from Chemspec contains no harsh solvents, no VOCs, and no strong odors. This power ink remover will not delaminate carpet and it rinses clear with water!
- No harsh solvents
- No VOCs or strong odors
- pH: 7.5
- Will not delaminate carpet
- Ready to use
Starting at: $13.35