Lacquer / Varnish Removal
Lacquer or varnish is an oil- based spot.
- Apply Matrix Breakdown POG undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel.
- Repeat step 1 until no more transfer is observed.
- Rinse with water.
- Apply Matrix Release undiluted. Tamp and blot with a spotting brush and spotting towel. 5.Rinse with water.
Warning: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.
This 10-inch-long spotting brush features short, stiff white nylon bristles that stand up well against daily tamping and brushing activities. Use this brush for agitating spotting solutions for thorough cleaning performance.
- Ideal for use on tough spots
- Stiff nylon bristles maximize your results
- 10 inches long
For oil-based stains that refuse to budge, try Matrix Break Down POG. Break Down works quickly to remove grease, paint, tar, even lipstick, and can be rinsed out easily with water or Matrix Citrusolve Spotter.
- Treated areas dry fast to save you time
- Not available in all states
- pH: None
- Ready for use
Starting at: $7.31
A highly effective pre-spray for heavily soiled, greasy traffic lanes, Release also makes an excellent general-purpose spotter that may be mixed with solvents or water.
- Great pre-spray and spotter
- Removes oil and water combination stains
- pH: 9.5–10.5
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $7.83