How to Remove Kool-Aid® and Fruit Juice from Carpet
Kool-Aid® and fruit juices contain dyes that can permanently dye carpet fibers. Never guarantee total removal.
- Rinse carpet with water.
- Apply Matrix Red Be Gone diluted at equal parts of solution A & B mixed together.
- Place a moist white towel over spot
- Place a steam iron set at lowest heat setting on the towel. Check the towel for color transfer every 10–15 seconds. Use caution to not remove actual carpet dye from fibers.
- Rinse area and repeat steps 2–5 if necessary.
Warning: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions.
Red Be Gone has a unique chemistry that removes food dye stains by chemically altering their color to make them invisible.
- Removes red food dye stains
- Chemically alters color making spot invisible
- pH: 7.0 (when mixed)
- Safe for stain-resistant carpet
- Mix equal parts A and B solutions
Starting at: $16.91
Red-1, a fast-acting red food dye remover from Pro's Choice, requires no mixing and no heat from an iron or steamer. It quickly removes tough red stains caused by Kool-Aid and other beverages.
- All the power of a two-part system in a single bottle
- Fast-acting red food dye remover
- pH: 7.0
- Safe for all wet-cleanable fibers
- Ready to use