Fuel Oil Spills
The following tech advice is for the removal of fuel that has leaked or spilled onto a hard surface.
Basic Method: Option 1
- Clean the surface with Unsmoke Degrease-All.
- Rinse with water.
- If the odor is on a cement floor, acid etch the surface with muratic acid at a 10:1 ratio, and then rinse with water.
- Fog the surface using Unsmoke Thermo 55 Neutral
- Seal the surface with a sealer.
Basic Method: Option 2
- Clean the floor with Unitex Anvil Degreaser.
- Rinse well.
- Saturate the area with Rochester Midland Fuel Oil Cleaner, ensuring the area stays wet for at least one hour.
- If needed, seal the floor with a sealer.
PRS Fuel Oil Cleaner is a biologically based cleaning formula that digests and remove soils, stains, and odors from fuel oil and other mid-weight hydrocarbons common to the restoration industry.
- Removes soil and odors from fuel oil
- Non-toxic, neutral formulation
- pH: 7.0-9.5
- For use on hard surfaces
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $109.36