Wall Washing Using a Sprayer Method
This method of wall washing can be used for all wall surfaces to remove soot, smoke, grease, and most water stains.
- Remove furniture and/or cover furniture and floor with drop cloths.
- Dilute Chemspec Liquid Wall Cleaner at 4-32 oz per gallon of water and put into a pump-up or electric sprayer.
- Using a lambswool duster, dust the walls.
- Using the sprayer, spray chemical on wall starting at the bottom of the wall by a corner and move the nozzle extension up the wall. Keep the nozzle about 12 inches from the wall surface. Do not allow rundowns. Do not wipe the surface if you are cleaning porous wall surfaces. Nonporous and semi-porous surfaces must be wiped with a damp sponge to remove dirt.
- Wipe down any overspray and vents and other fixtures with a dry cleaning sponge after spraying. Be careful to not touch porous wall surfaces with the sponge. Doing so may cause streaking and staining.
- Continue cleaning the rest of the wall in the same manner.
Warning: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.