Ceramic Tile & Grout Cleaning
Cleaning ceramic and porcelain tile and grout with these procedures can help restore that "like-new" look to the floor. These procedures help to clean away hard water deposits, grout haze, efflorescence, and soap scum. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of use and desired results. Make sure all surfaces to be cleaned are swept or vacuumed to remove loose debris. Heavy-duty mixture may darken some surfaces. This acid-based cleaner will etch most marble, limestone, and travertine surfaces. Will etch or corrode most metal surfaces. Dilute concentrated cleaner with warm water.
- Mask off and protect any metals, baseboards, or adjacent areas to avoid splashing, dripping, and overspray onto surfaces not intended to be cleaned.
- Apply mixed solution with a clean mop, towel, sponge, or sprayer.
- Agitate with a scrub brush or floor machine as needed.
- Remove using a sponge, wet/dry vacuum, or damp mop.
- Rinse area well with clean water and wipe dry. Thoroughly rinse all metal surfaces with clean water.
- Clean and rinse equipment with water.
- Reseal the cleaned area.
This grout brush, designed to be used with a threaded handle, gives you complete control over the smallest crevice, so you finish fast with great results.
- Swivels for complete control over the smallest crevices
- Cleans out grout
- 9-inch brush block
- Use with threaded handle
StoneTech Heavy Duty Grout Sealer provides heavy-duty protection for grout on ceramic and porcelain tile. This low-solids, water-based formula for interior and exterior use protects grout and makes cleaning easier. It provides a mold and mildew-resistant barrier that protects grout over the long term.
- Water-based, low-solids coating
- Mold- and mildew-resistant sealer
- pH: 4.5
- For use on grout
- Coverage: 600–1,000 sq ft per gallon
Starting at: $55.93
Restore cleans away hard water deposits, grout haze, efflorescence and soap scum. For use on ceramic and porcelain tile, granite, slate, sandstone, and grout.
- Cleans away hard water deposits, grout haze, and soap scum
- Makes tile and grout look new
- pH: < 1.0
- For use on ceramic tile and grout
- Variable dilutions
Starting at: $151.12
This 17" floor machine has a 1.5 HP motor and provides a brush speed of 175 RPM. It is perfect for jobs large and small in any commercial environment, including retail, schools, office buildings, and more.
- 1.5 HP motor, 175 brush RPM
- 17-inch cleaning path
- Heavy-duty, 50-foot power cord
- 3 year warranty
- Pad driver and clutch plate included