Wet Stripping with an Auto Scrubber
Wet stripping involves remove the floor finish by using liquid strippers. This method involves using an auto scrubber to distribute and agitate the stripping solution. Be sure to wear footwear that will not be damaged by powerful stripping agents while doing this procedure.
- Prepare stripping solution per label directions into a bucket.
- Deposit diluted stripping solution into the auto scrubber tank.
- Using a black stripping pad guide the machine, overlapping stripping areas.
- Using a mop and bucket rinse the stripped area with a neutralizer solution to remove remaining alkalis on the surface.
- Use a wet/dry vacuum to pick up rinse from flooring.
Warning: Always test material for colorfastness, follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.