How to Clean Oil from Concrete Floors
From leaking cars in garages to a can of oil that is accidentally spilled on the floor, oil spills can happen anytime. Generally, oil spills create a big mess that is very difficult to clean up.
- Clean as much excess oil as possible.
- Saturate the area with paint thinner.
- Apply an absorbent compound such as kitty litter or baking soda to area.
- Leave overnight.
- If the stain persists, apply bleach to the area. Rinse with water and let dry.
- If sealing is to be done, use Unitex Reflection Sealer with 2 ounces of Unsmoke Space Spray added.
Warning: Always follow label directions, and never mix product unless specified in the label directions. Each situation reacts differently and results may vary.