You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The low-cost, high-quality IG-320 Gloss Checker is a super easy-to-use, single-key operation gloss meter.
View continuous measurements as you move the IG-320 along a surface or press a key to save your measurement.
Save up to 99 gloss measurements and view the average at any time. Measure instantaneously from low gloss matte surfaces to the highly polished paints, coatings or waxes providing uniform production quality.
High-Precision Measurements with ± 0.5% Full-Scale Reproducibility
The combination of the near infrared ray pulse system in the IG-320 Gloss Checker and HORIBA's proprietary measuring system provide a high-precision gloss checking system compatible with international standards.
Gather Data or View Averages with a Single Key Operation
Up to 99 measurements can be taken with a simple key operation and averaged using another key. Up to 99 averages can be stored for later use. Easy data management promises smooth inspection work.
Gloss is a surface's attribute of directly reflecting light and the degree of this reflected light is termed glossiness. The IG-320 measurement angle is set at the 60° standard angle allowing discerning even the lowest levels of gloss and provides a definite numerical value for glossiness. The IG-320 provides accurately and instantaneously measurement from low gloss matte surfaces to the highly polished texture for such operations management areas as floor maintenance, polishing, and coating.
Up to 99 measurements can be taken with a simple key operation and averaged using another key. Up to 99 averages can be stored for later use. Easy data management promises smooth inspection work. Because the IG-320 does not require the use of special measuring technology, it can easily be used by anyone.
- High precision Measurement range
- Internal memory
- Average mode
- Measuring angle 60°
- Optical system: Incident angle 60°
- Measuring area: Reception angle 60°
- Light source: 12 mm x 6 mm oval
- Detector: LED (wavelength: 880 nm)
- Measuring range: SPD (silicone photodiode)
- Display range: 0-100.0 | 0-199.0 (resolution: 0.1)
- Reproducibility: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 digit
- Power source: S-006P dry battery (9VDC) for operation, CR-2025 lithium battery (3VDC) for memory
- Continued use time: 15 hours or more
- Ambient conditions: 0-40ºC
- Dimensions: 3.1 (W) x 7.4 (H) x 2.3 (D) in | 78 (W) x 189 (H) x 58 (D) mm
- Mass: Approx. 400g (with battery)
■ Additional Functions
- Automatic calibration
- Automatic power cut-off
- Display hold
- Overrange display
- Battery alarm
- Built-in data memory (max. 99)
- Computation of averages
- Keystroke confirming tone
Brand Provided by Jon-Don Category Concrete Testing Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed