You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Designed after extensive research, the Force 9 Air Mover covers huge drying areas, while its unique daisy chain feature connects 5 units to one outlet!
Features & Benefits:
- The Force 9 has two speeds, and pulls an amazingly low 1 1⁄2 amps on low and only 2 1⁄2 amps on high
- The power-on indicator light makes it easy to see which air movers are working from a distance. This makes for quick job site monitoring
- The hour meter tracks the hours of operation. This is a great way to ensure your equipment is not being turned off after you leave
- The GFCI daisy-chain panel lets you connect up to five Force 9 units (on high speed) safely from a single outlet. Five units can stretch up to 100 feet from the outlet. This limits the need for extension cords and keeps the job site less cluttered
- The Force 9's never-loose cord wrap design makes for quick setup and take down. The cords are securely attached using the never-loose cord holder, so you no longer have to worry about dealing with a spaghetti mess of cords at every job
- All Force 9 units have molded into the shell a performance pitch arrow. Point the arrow directly at the wall when lining the Force 9s around the room, and you automatically have the Force 9 positioned for the maximum floor and wall coverage. The performance arrow was tested and set by Chuck Dewald from the American Drying Institute (formerly the Vortex Drying School)
- The low-amperage design allows you to run more units per 15-amp circuit. Power is always a concern when setting up equipment. Traditional air movers use up 2 to 3 time more energy while delivering less CFM than the Force 9. With amp settings of 2.5 amps on high and 1.5 amps on low, you can set up (and rent) more units than ever before.
- A bell-shaped venturi inlet, larger fan blade, and improved aerodynamic grill all feed to its amazing high volume CFM. No other low-amp axial can move more air than the Force 9. With 36% more airflow than the popular Gale Force model, plus the unique pitch design, you get the the largest airflow-to-floor coverage possible
- Reduced noise level for improved occupied environment conditions. The Force 9 uses advanced engineering that couples specially designed convex fan blades that can move an incredible amount of air while maintaining lower sound decibels. You can stand right next to the Force 9 while it is running on high speed and carry on a normal conversation without having to raise your voice. This is one air mover your customers will love
- Stackable for operation or storage. The Force 9 was designed to fill a doorway and create either a negative or positive pressure in the affected area by blowing the air in a single direction.
Here's what Force 9 customers have to say...
"We have had [the Force 9s] out on two water losses now and have had them compete against other air movers and there is no comparison!!! The Force 9s moved the air quicker, stronger, and with more force. We dried out the one area with our Force 9s and then moved them into the room where we had another brand and removed them. These are great units."
- Ryan Douglas MWR, MSR
CRCS General Contractors
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: WTRDRY+
Amps 2.5 Category Axial Air Movers Brand Dry Air Volts 110/120 Color Red Horsepower 0.25 Operating Speeds 2 Positions 360 w/ stand Stackable Yes Warranty Information 1 year on parts, labor and reasonable shipping costs, excluding filters and accessories
10 years on the cabinet, chassis and housing
Condition New Xactimate Code WTRDRY+
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed