You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Conveniently and Quickly Scan Buildings to Locate Moisture Damage Using Your Smartphone or Tablet!
FLIR ONE is a tiny device with big capabilities! It easily attaches to your iPhone or iPad and transforms it into a powerful, accurate thermal imaging camera—no additional cords, cases, or screens necessary.
You can take accurate thermal images and non-contact spot temperature measurements all from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
So how does this tiny device work? FLIR ONE uses two camera lenses to capture both raw thermal images and standard pictures: the Lepton™ camera is smaller than a dime and is the most compact long-wave infrared sensor available; the standard camera takes a normal, high-quality image. MSX Technology then marries the two images together on your screen, giving you a thermal image with clear physical detail.
FLIR ONE features a built-in battery, so you don't have to worry about it using up the charge on your smartphone or tablet.
FLIR ONE Accessories
- Scene temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20° to 120°C)
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Weight: 2.75 ounces, ~78 grams
- Dimensions: L 2.8 inches (72mm) x W 1 inch (26mm) x H 0.7 inches (18mm)
- Battery capacity: 350 mA-h. FLIR ONE neither consumes power from the connected device battery, nor charges it. When inactive, FLIR automatically switches to low-power mode to maximize its battery life.
- Visible camera: VGA (used for FLIR® MSX® blending)
- Sensitivity: ability to detect temperature differences as small as 0.18° F (0.1° C)
- Charging method: lightning connector (Apple) paired with 1A wall charger (charges FLIR ONE only, not device)
- Device compatibility: Apple products containing a lightning connector, including iPhone 6 and 6 plus, among others.
- Included accessories: charging cable (lightning connector)
- Certifications and standards: FCC, CE, RoHS, CAN ICES-3 (B)/NMB-3(B), UL
The FLIR ONE App includes features like thermal panoramas, thermal timelapse, and closeup functions, as well as the following capabilities:
- Color palettes (B/W, W/B, rainbow, contrast, arctic, hot/cold, iron)
- MSX blending (adds visible spectrum detail to thermal images and enhances resolution)
- Features include FLIR ONE Panorama™, FLIR ONE TimeLapse™, and FLIR ONE CloseUp™ functions
- Still image capture
- Video capture (.mov format)
- °F and °C temperature readout (spot meter)
- Easy sharing (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, e-mail, SMS, etc.)
- Copy images to camera roll
- Battery charge monitor
- Automatic thermal shutter
FLIR ONE is compatible with the following Apple devices*:
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5 / iPhone 5 Plus
- Ipad Air / iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini / iPad Mini 3
- iPad (4th Generation)
*FLIR ONE for iOS has been designed to connect specifically to these models and has been certified to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
- Additional Info
Model Comments iPhone SE
FLIR ONE for iOS has been designed to connect specifically to these models and has been certified to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards.
iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s iPad Air / iPad Air 2 iPad Mini / iPad Mini 3 iPad (4th Generation)
Brand Flir Category Thermal Imaging Camera Thermal Sensitivity -4°F to 248°F Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed