You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The FLIR MR160 is the only moisture meter with the power to show you where to measure the problem.
Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology powered by a FLIR Lepton® thermal imaging sensor, the MR160 helps you quickly see temperature patterns that point to potential hidden moisture, so you know right where to place the meter probe to capture accurate readings.
Identify and Verify Moisture Issues with One Tool
MR160 is your go-to troubleshooting tool right out of the box. You can identify cold spots with the built-in, 80×60-resolution thermal imager to locate areas of moisture. You can verify the actual moisture level using the meter’s pin and pinless moisture measurement functionality. And you can capture thermal images and moisture readings on one screen, then generate reports with free FLIR Tools software.
Easily investigate insulation and moisture issues using MR160’s pinless technology or external pin probe for both non-destructive and contact measurements.
- Penetrating and non-penetrating functions with built-in ice pallet
- Ability to store 1,000 photos
- 4,800 pixels (Same as C2)
- Single laser pointer to center of image
- Stores images as bitmap files. FLIR tools will enable clients to then change and save as jpeg files.
NOTE: CAMERA WILL NOT DISPLAY ACTUAL TEMPERATURE ON SCREEN. This, along with only having one color pallet, is how it differentiates itself from the C2.
- Additional Info
- Imaging detector: FLIR Lepton, microbolometer focal plane array
- Shutter: Integrated automatic shutter for auto flat field correction
- Thermal Image resolution (W × H): 4800 pixels (80 × 60)
- Spectral response: 8–14 μm
- Field of view (W x H): 51° × 38°
- Sensitivity: <150mK
- Image update speed frequency: 9 Hz
- Thermal image palettes: Ice
- Thermal image minimum focus distance: 10 cm (4”)
- Pin moisture via external probe range (accuracy): 0–100% WME ± 5%
- Pin moisture groups: 9 material groups
- Pinless moisture range: 0–100 relative measurement
- Measurement resolution: 0.1
- Response time Pinless: 100 ms
- Response time Pin Mode: 750 ms
- Display type: 320 x 240 pixel 2.3” 64K color TFT graphical display
- Display resolution (W × H): QVGA (320 x 240)
- Saved Image File format: BMP with measurement values overlaid
- Stored image capacity: 9999 images
- Laser Orientation: Single laser pointer to center of thermal image
- Power requirements:: Integrated rechargable battery
- Battery Power - Continuous Run Time:: 18 hours max
- Battery Power - Typical Usage:: 4 work weeks
- Battery: 3.7 V, 3000mAh (2 x 1500mAh Li-ion rechargeable batteries) rechargeable via micro USB
- Certification standards: EN61326 (EMC), EN61010 (Battery + Charger), EN60825-1 Class 2 (Laser)
- Agency approvals: FCC Class B, CE, UL
Brand Flir Category Moisture Meters, Multi-Function Meter, Non-Penetrating, Penetrating, Thermal Imaging Camera Resolution 4800 pixels Thermal Sensitivity <150mK Warranty Information 2 Year Product, 10 Year Thermal Detector Condition New Pinless Scale 0 to 100 Relative Pinless Depth Range 3/4" Pin Mode Wood Scale Range 0% to 30% Moisture Content Pin Mode Drywall Scale Range N/A Pin Mode Reference Scale Range 31 to 100% Relative
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed