You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
The FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter Plus with IGM™ is an all-in-one tool
equipped with a built-in thermal camera that can show you exactly
where to measure moisture.
Featuring Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology, the MR176 helps you quickly scan and target moisture issues, visually guiding you to the spot where you can confidently take measurements and analyze readings. An integrated pinless sensor and an external pin probe provide the flexibility to take either non-intrusive or intrusive measurements.
Coupled with a field-replaceable temperature and relative humidity sensor, and automatically calculated environmental readings, the FLIR MR176 delivers added convenience and ease of use, producing the right measurements — faster.
Visually identify hidden moisture with IGM.
Easily investigate moisture issues and troubleshoot quickly
- An 80 x 60, 4,800-pixel Lepton® thermal imager powers IGM technology, visually indicating potential moisture areas via the color display
- Customize thermal images: select which measurements are integrated (moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapor pressure, mixing ratio), and choose from one of four color palettes (Iron, Rainbow, Ice, Greyscale); a lock-image setting prevents extreme hot and cold temperatures from interfering with images while scanning for issues
- Equipped with a laser and cross hair to easily reference the exact location of the potential moisture issue seen in the thermal image
Get precise readings.
Confidently take measurements and analyze readings
- Field-replaceable temperature/relative humidity sensor can simply be removed from meter and exchanged when needed, so you can continue to work and reduce downtime
- Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations, informing you when the relative humidity readings have reached a steady state
- Integrated pinless moisture measurements for fast detection, and external pin probe included with expandable probe options
Convenient and easy to operate.
Get more work done in less time
- Rugged, portable design with intuitive menu system
- Document readings and images to share via included USB cable
- Free FLIR Tools PC software quickly generates reports
Note: Carrying case not included.
- Additional Info
- Imaging detector: FLIR Lepton microbolometer
- Image Calibration: Automatic with manual lock scale option
- Thermal Image resolution (W x H): 4800 pixels (80 × 60)
- Spectral response: 8–14 μm
- Field of view (W x H): 51° × 38°
- Sensitivity: <150mK
- Detection Limit
(Wet Area Detection @ 32ft (10m): 19.7in2 (49cm2)
- Image update speed frequency: 9 Hz
- Thermal image palettes: Iron, Rainbow, Ice, Grayscale
- Thermal image minimum focus distance: 4" (10 cm)
- Pin moisture via external probe:
- Range: 7% to 100% | Basic Accuracy: ± 1.5% MC
- Range: 30% to 100% | Basic Accuracy: Reference only
- Pin moisture groups: 9 material groups
- Pinless moisture range:
- Range: 0–100
- Basic Accuracy: Relative
- Pinless moisture depth: 0.75" (19mm) Max
- Measurement resolution: 0.1
- Response time pinless mode: 100ms
- Response time pin mode: 750ms
- Relative Humidity: Range: 0 to 100% | Basic Accuracy: 2.5%RH
- Air Temperature: Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) | Basic Accuracy: ±1.1°F (±0.6°C)
- Dew Point: Range: -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C) | ±1.8°F (±1.0°C)
- Vapor Pressure: Range: 0.0 to 12.0kPa | Basic Accuracy: ±0.05kPa
- Mixing Ratio: Range: 0 to 560GPP (0.0 to 80.0 g/kg) | Basic Accuracy: ±2GPP (0.25 g/kg)
- Display type: QVGA (320 x 240 pixel) 2.3” color TFT graphical display
- Saved Image File format: BMP with measurement values overlaid
- Stored image capacity: 9999 images
- Laser Orientation: Single laser pointer to center of thermal image
- Continuous Run Time: 18 hours max
- Typical Usage: 4 work weeks
- Battery: 3.7V, 3000mAh Li-ion rechargeable via micro USB
- Certification standards: EN 61326 (EMC), EN 60825-1 Class 2 (Laser)
- Agency approvals: CE, FCC Class B
Brand Flir Category Moisture Meters, Multi-Function Meter, Non-Penetrating, Penetrating, Thermal Imaging Camera, Thermo-Hygrometer Resolution 4,800 pixels Thermal Sensitivity <150mK Warranty Information 2 - year product 10 - year thermal detector Condition New Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Accuracy ± 1.1°F Thermo-Hygrometer Temp Range 32° to 122°F Thermo-Hygrometer Calculations Dew Point, Rh, Vapor Pressure Thermo-Hygrometer RH Accuracy +/- 2.5% Thermo-Hygrometer RH Range 0 to 100% Pinless Scale 0 to 100 Relative Pinless Depth Range 3/4" Pin Mode Wood Scale Range 7% to 30% Moisture Content Pin Mode Reference Scale Range 31% to 100% Relative
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed