You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
See the Invisible. Spot What’s Hidden.
Get 120x90 Resolution with the E5
FLIR’s Ex-Series thermal imaging cameras combine the exceptional performance with an affordable price tag. These cameras feature FLIR’s exclusive MSX technology plus Wi-Fi connectivity, giving you incredibly detailed thermal images plus the ability to share your findings to your smartphone or tablet via the FLIR Tools mobile app.
Designed for Professional Use
FLIR Ex-Series cameras are ideal for professionals who perform electrical work, building inspections, HVAC repair, water and fire damage restoration, and construction tasks. These cameras provide a more professional thermal imaging resolution to help you see the details and validate your work as a professional.
- Troubleshoot abnormal high temperatures on breakers, fuses, and connections
- Locate structural issues, energy waste, moisture intrusion, and nesting pests
- Track down heating and cooling system duct disconnects, mechanical wear, and refrigerant issues
Exclusive FLIR MSX Thermal Imaging Technology
Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) adds visible spectrum definition to IR images for easier interpretation of an image. Edges of objects are included in detail with the IR image, giving you extraordinary detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations.
Rather than a blurry bunch of colors, you get an all-in-one thermal picture with numbers, labels, and structural features that help you zero in on potential problem areas.
Easy to Use
The focus-free lens means you don’t have to waste time adjusting a manual focus. The Ex-Series cameras will auto focus to about 3 feet, guaranteeing you the clearest image possible.
Simple button navigation makes it easy to adjust on-screen settings, imaging modes, and measuring tools. You can scroll through saved JPEGs to find desired images—even while wearing gloves!
A convenient area box with auto hot and cold spot hunts down extremes in no time. Identify problem areas in an instant with no guesswork required.
Variable emissivity and reflected temperature parameters ensure reliable results. All Ex-Series cameras boast an accuracy rate within 2%.
Fast Download and Wireless Data Sharing (Wi-Fi)
Enjoy rapid image downloading via USB for sharing and documentation to any personal computer.
You can also share images and send reports instantly from your smartphone or table via the FLIR Tools mobile app. With Wi-Fi connectivity, you can instantly connect to your mobile device to analyze and edit images and create convincing reports.
FLIR Tools software makes analyzing your images and compiling reports simple and convenient. Justify your work and promote a more professional image to customers, adjusters, tenants, and more.
The quick-release battery is easy to remove, change, and recharge. Each fully charged Lithium-Ion battery guarantees about four hours of run time.
Enjoy peace of mind with FLIR's 2-5-10 warranty coverage: 2 years coverage on the camera, 5 on batteries, and 10 on the detector (the most important part of the camera!).
- Thermal Camera
- Hard transport case
- USB cable
- Power supply/charger
- Rechargeable battery
- Imaging and Optical Data
- IR Resolution: 120 x 90 (10,800 pixels)
- MSX Resolution: 320 x 240
- Thermal Sensitivity: < 0.10°C
- Field of View: 45° x 34°
- Focus: Focus Free
- Detector: Uncooled Microbolometer
- Screen: 3.0 inch, 320 x 240 color LCD
- Frame Rate: 9 Hz
- Image Models: IR image, visual image, MSX, thumbnail gallery
- Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX): IR image with enhanced detail presentation
- Picture-in-Picture: N/A
- Temperature Range: –4° F to 482°F (–20° to 250°C)
- Accuracy: ±2% or 2°C
- Measurement Models: 2 modes: 1 Spot (center) mode; 1 Area Box (Min/Max)
- Alarm: N/A
- Emissivity Correction: Variable from 0.1 to 1.0
- Color Palettes: Iron, Rainbow, and Gray
- Setup Commands: Local adaptation of units, language, date, and time formats
- Image Storage
- Storage Capacity: Internal memory store at least 500 sets of images
- Storage Mode: Simultaneous storage of images in IR, visual, and MSX
- File Formats: Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included
- Battery Type/Op Time: ~4 hours
- Weight: 1.27 lbs (0.575 kg)
- Drop: 2 meters (6.6 ft)
Brand Flir Category Thermal Imaging Camera Resolution 120 x 90 Thermal Sensitivity <0.10°C Accuracy ±2% or 2°C Warranty Information - 2 years parts and labor coverage on the camera - 5 years coverage on the battery - 10 years coverage on the detector Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed