You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This Industrial-Grade Clamp Meter is Loaded with Exceptional Features!
The FLIR CM83 is a clamp meter designed for professional use. It's perfect for a variety of tasks, including testing circuits, fuse boxes, power lines and cords, and polarity. It’s built tough and offers a long list of features that electrical professionals and construction/restoration contractors will love.
Multiple measurement modes
Get the information you need from this highly accurate, versatile clamp meter. It measures true RMS voltage and current, plus includes a non-contact voltage detector.
- VFD Mode - Engineered with advanced power analysis and variable frequency drive (VFD) filtering functions required by electrical troubleshooters. Accurately analyze non-sinusodial waveforms and noisy signals in VFD-controlled equipment.
- Harmonics Mode - Locate noise from different electrical draws to realign harmonics and reduce electro-mechanical equipment stress.
- Phase rotation - Analyze three-phase systems to measure power draw and verify if the motor and power source are aligned for even power balancing.
- Inrush current - Measure hard and soft start-up inrush current spikes during appliance startup
- Power factor and active power - Monitor power quality improvement, such as start-up realignments on three-phase equipment.
Intuitive user interface
The CM83 is designed for convenience and ease of use. It features a large, easy-to-read backlit display and analog bar graph. Capturing and reading critical data points is easy and effortless with the CM83.
Built-in bright dual-LED worklights
Instead of struggling to hold a flashlight, meter, and electrical wires all at the same time, the CM83 illuminates your work area with bright white LED lights. Easily see what you’re measuring no matter how dark or poorly lit.
You can connect the CM83 to your android device for remote viewing and diagnostic work in hard-to-reach or hazardous areas. Bluetooth connectivity also allows you to upload data without fumbling with special cords or adapters.
Embed electrical measurements into thermal images captured by METERLiNK-enabled FLIR IR cameras for easier documentation.
The CM83 features a rugged and shock-resistant design. The double-molded case and extra thick rubber on the corners of the device absorbs shock and impact. This meter has been drop tested from a height of 2 meters (6 feet) and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Additional Info
Range Basic Accuracy AC/DC Current Range 599.9 A Max +/- 2% AC/DC Voltage 999.9 V Max +/- 1% / 0.7% Harmonics 1st-25th Order +/- 5% Total Harmonic Distortion 0.0 to 99.9% +/- 3% Inrush Current 599.9 ACA Max (Integration Time 100 ms) +/- 3% Active Power 9.999 kW to 599.9 kW, (10 V, 5 A min) +/- 3% Diode Test 0.4 to 0.8 V +/- 0.1V Capacitance 3.999 mF Max +/- 1.9% Resistance 99.99 kΩ Max +/- 1% Continuity Threshold 30 Ω +/- 1% Frequency 20.00 Hz to 9.999 kHz +/- 0.5% General Information Jaw Opening 37 mm (1.45”, 1500MCM) Category Rating CAT IV-600V, CAT III-1000V Bluetooth Range Max 32 ft (10 m) Certifications CE, UL, FCC Warranty Limited Lifetime
Brand Flir Category Power Meter Warranty Information Limited Lifetime Condition New
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed