You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Fiberlock ShockWave Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant & Cleaner is an EPA Category IV disinfectant and cleaner that is ideal for use in all restoration and remediation applications, including mold remediation, water damage restoration, and biohazard decontamination.
ShockWave Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant & Cleaner is also a one-step hospital-use germicidal disinfectant cleaner and odor neutralizer designed for general cleaning, and disinfecting of hard, nonporous environmental surfaces, including vinyl, Naugahyde, painted surfaces, plastic, glazed ceramic, glazed porcelain, chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, laminated surfaces and baked enamel surfaces associated with floors, walls, ceilings, tables, chairs, countertops, telephones, glazed tile, sinks.
It cleans quickly by removing dirt, grime, mold, mildew, and other common soils found in hospitals, nursing homes, schools and colleges, medical, dental offices, and life science laboratories. Shockwave Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant & Cleaner is an effective cleaner, disinfectant, and sanitizer on non-food contact surfaces. Its non-dulling formula requires no rinsing, which saves you time and labor expenses.
*KILLS HIV, HCV and HBV ON PRE-CLEANED ENVIRONMENTAL SURFACES/OBJECTS PREVIOUSLY SOILED WITH BLOOD/BODY FLUIDS in health care settings (Hospitals, Nursing Homes) and other settings in which there is an expected likelihood of soiling of inanimate surfaces/objects with blood/body fluids, and in which the surfaces/objects likely to be soiled with blood/body fluids can be associated with the potential for transmission of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1) (associated with AIDS), hepatitis C virus (HCV) or hepatitis B virus (HBV).
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
This product is not to be used as a terminal sterilant/ high level disinfectant on any surface or instrument that (1) is introduced directly into the human body, either into or in contact with the blood stream or normally sterile areas of the body, or (2) contacts intact mucous membranes but which does not ordinarily penetrate the blood barrier or otherwise enter normally sterile areas of the body. This product may be used to pre-clean or decontaminate critical or semi-critical medical devices prior to sterilization or high level disinfection.
For Use as a Cleaner and/or Deodorizer:
- Apply to surfaces by spray, cloth, sponge, or mop. Wipe surfaces dry or rinse.
For Use as a One-Step Cleaner/Disinfectant Product:
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Apply solution by spray, cloth, disposable wipe or mop to hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
- All surfaces must remain wet for 1 minute. Use a 5 minute contact time for TB and a 10 minute contact for fungi.
- Wipe surfaces dry or rinse.
To Kill Fungi:
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas. Apply ShockWave Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant and Cleaner with a cloth, microfiber cloth, sponge, mop or trigger sprayer to completely wet surface. Allow the surface to remain wet for 10 minutes. Wipe surfaces dry or allow to air dry.
Broad Spectrum Non-Food Contact Sanitizer:
- Apply to hard non-porous surface; allow to remain wet for 30 seconds. Wipe dry. No rinsing is required. For heavily soiled areas a pre-cleaning is required.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND DECONTAMINATION AGAINST HIV-1 (AIDS Virus), HCV OR HBV OF SURFACES/OBJECTS SOILED WITH BLOOD/ BODY FLUIDS.
- Personal Protection: Disposable latex or vinyl gloves, gowns, face masks, or eye coverings as appropriate, must be worn during all cleaning of body fluids, blood, and decontamination procedures.
- Cleaning Procedures: Blood/body fluids must be thoroughly cleaned from surfaces/objects before application of ShockWave Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant and Cleaner.
- Contact Time: Allow surface to remain wet for 1 minute to kill HIV-1, HCV and HBV. Use a 5 minute contact time for TB and a 10 minute contact for fungi.
- Disposal of Infectious Material: Blood/body fluids should be autoclaved and disposed of according to Federal, State, and local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
Brand Fiberlock Application Method Spray, Wipe, Wipe/Mop EPA Registered Yes Product Type Liquid pH 2.5 - 3.5 Dilution RTU Scent Characteristic Category Disinfectants, General Purpose Cleaners, Mold Stain Removers, Peroxide Cleaner Disinfectant, Sanitizers Condition New Xactimate Code WTR GRM - Apply anti-microbial agent
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed