You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Fiberlock IAQ 6100 is a clear mold-resistant coating for professional use that contains an EPA-registered, broad-spectrum fungicide to prevent mold growth on the surface of the cured film.
This durable, flexible, permeable, 100% acrylic water-based semi-gloss coating applies white, so the user can ensure complete and thorough application, and then dries to a clear finish. The clear coating allows surfaces to retain their natural look and permit future visual inspection of the coated surfaces.
Fiberlock IAQ 6100 has been tested by independent and certified laboratories to prove resistance to mold growth on the surface of the coating, and it has successfully passed ASTM G-21 mold resistance testing with the highest scores possible.
IAQ 6100 is recommended to deter mold growth on wood, plaster, wallboard, sheetrock, concrete, masonry block, primed metal, and galvanized metal. It can also be used on new structural materials to help prevent mold growth during building construction.
Does not contain any compounds with toxic metals, such as barium, boron, or zinc, which are present in other mold-resistant coatings.
NOT FOR USE IN HVAC SYSTEMS/COMPONENTS.
Apply IAQ 6100 with brush, roller or airless spray equipment.
- Brush: Synthetic, nylon or polyester bristle
- Roller: Synthetic Fiber 3/8”nap or longer
- Spray Settings: Pressure: 2000-2800 P.S.I.Tips: .015 to .019 tips
IAQ 6100 is supplied ready to use, but can be thinned sparingly with water (up to ½ pint water per gallon) for proper application consistency if necessary.
Apply IAQ 6100 generously and uniformly by brush, roller or airless spray.
Apply one coat of IAQ 6100, and ensure that the i nished surface is properly sealed. To ensure that the i nished surface is properly sealed, twocoats may be required on some porous surfaces.
- Additional Info
• Solids by Weight ± 2%: 28.8%
• Solids by Volume ± 2%: 25.8%
• Viscosity at 70°F: 85-90 Kreb Units
• Specular Gloss: 44º ± 3 @ 60º
• Flash Point: Non-combustible
• Shelf Life: at 70°F, 36 months minimum (in original factory sealed containers)
• Weight Per Gallon ± 0.5 lbs: 8.7 lbs/gal
• Calculated VOC: 90 grams/liter (IAQ 6100 complies with the requirements for LEED® EQ Credit 4.2, low-emitting materials: paints and coatings.)
• Hard, Non-Porous Surfaces 350-600 ft2/gal
• Porous Surfaces: 250-400 ft2/gal
Drying Times (@ 70 - 77°F , 50% R.H.):
• To Touch: 1 hours
• To Recoat: 4-8 hours
Fungal Resistance: ASTM G-21
Rating: 0 (No Growth)
Water Vapor Permeance: 4.6 perms
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: PNT S+++ - Seal the walls and ceiling with an antimicrobial coating - One coat
Brand Fiberlock Category Coatings Color Clear Approved Use Mold Remediation Max Coverage Per Gallon 600 Warranty 10 Years Application Concrete, Drywall, Mold Remediation pH 8.5 Condition new Xactimate Code PNT S+++ - Seal the walls and ceiling with an antimicrobial coating - One coat
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed