You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Fiberlock IAQ 2500 is an EPA-registered disinfectant and cleaner designed to kill and control fungal, bacterial, and virucidal growth. It is designed specifically as a general non-acid cleaner and disinfectant.
This ready-to-use product can be applied straight from the container, making it ideal for situations where a clean water source is not available or on-site mixing is not practical.
Fiberlock IAQ 2500 is formulated to disinfect hard, nonporous, inanimate environmental surfaces, including floors, walls, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic tile, plastic surfaces, bathrooms, and cabinets. For plastic and painted surfaces; spot test on an inconspicuous area before use. A rinse with potable water is required for surfaces in direct contact with food.
EFFICACY TESTS HAVE DEMONSTRATED THAT FIBERLOCK IAQ 2500 IS AN EFFECTIVE BACTERICIDE, FUNGICIDE, AND VIRUCIDE, IN THE PRESENCE OF ORGANIC SOIL (5% BLOOD SERUM).
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa, (ATCC 15442)
- Staphylococcus aureus, (ATCC 6538)
- Salmonella choleraesuis, (ATCC 10708)
- Escherichia coli, (ATCC 11229)
- Escherichia coli 0157:H7, (ATCC 43895)
ANTIBIOTIC-RESISTANT BACTERIDICAL ACTIVITY:
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), (ATCC 33593)
- Vancomycinresistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE), (ATCC 51575)
- Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA), (CDC Isolate 99287)
This product exhibits disinfectant efficacy against Mycobacterium tuberculosis (BCG) at 20°C when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes.
- This product, when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against Norwalk Virus, when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- This product, when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against Human Coronavirus when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 2 minutes.
Fiberlock IAQ 2500 is fungicidal against the pathogenic fungi Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus) when used with a 10 minute contact time on clean, non-porous, hard surfaces as found in bathrooms, shower stalls, locker rooms, or other areas commonly contacted by bare feet.
To control mold and mildew on pre-cleaned, hard, nonporous surfaces spray surface to be treated with Fiberlock IAQ 2500, making sure to wet completely. Let air dry. Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mildew growth appears.
- Product Label
Brand Fiberlock Application Method Spray, Wipe EPA Registered Yes Product Type Liquid pH 11.5 - 12.0 Dilution RTU Scent Fresh Linen Category Disinfectants, General Purpose Cleaners, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers Condition new Xactimate Code WTR GRM - Apply anti-microbial agent
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed