You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Fiberlock IAQ 2000 is an EPA registered disinfectant and cleaner designed to kill fungal, bacterial, and virucidal growth. IAQ 2000 is a concentrated, phosphate-free formulation designed for use in a variety of buildings, both residential and commercial. It disinfects hard, nonporous, inanimate environmental surfaces, including floors and walls that are prone to problems caused by microorganisms.
Fiberlock IAQ 2000 is ideal for treating walls that are prone to problems caused by microorganisms. Use IAQ 2000 to clean and disinfect mold-contaminated surfaces as part of all mold-remediation projects. Fiberlock IAQ 2000 is an EPA-registered product.
Fiberlock IAQ 2000 can be used in schools, retail businesses, commercial buildings, and any other facility where controlling the hazard of microbial contamination is of the utmost importance.
When diluted at the rate of 2 ounces per gallon of water, this product exhibits effective disinfectant activity against the following organisms:
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa PRD 10
- Escherichia coli
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Salmonella schottmuelleri
- Salmonella choleraesuis
- Streptococcus salivarius
- Brevibacterium ammoniagenes
- Streptococcus faecalis
- Shigella dysenteriae
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin intermediate resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
Fiberlock IAQ 2000, when used on environmental, inanimate non-porous surfaces at 2 ounces per gallon of water, exhibits effective virucidal activity against:
- Influenza A2/Japan (representative of the common flu virus)
- Herpes Simplex Type 1 (causative agent of fever blisters)
- Adenovirus Type 2 (causative agent of upper respiratory infections)
- Vaccinia virus (representative of the Pox virus group).
- Active Ingredient: Quaternary Ammonium Chloride
- Color: Clear Blue
- Odor: Fresh Linen
- Foam: 0
- Flash Point: > 200ºF
- pH: 11.7
- Shelf Life: 36 Months (Original Sealed Containers)
- EPA Registration Number: 1839-95-73884
- EPA Est. Number 8405-MA-01
- Product Label
Brand Fiberlock EPA Registered Yes Product Type Liquid pH 11.7 Dilution 2 oz Per Gallon Scent Fresh Linen Category Disinfectants, General Purpose Cleaners, Quaternary Disinfectant, Sanitizers Condition new Xactimate Code WTR GRM - Apply anti-microbial agent
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed