You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Fiberlock AfterShock is an EPA-registered antimicrobial coating designed to kill residual mold and mildew remaining after pre-cleaning contaminated surfaces. AfterShock also inhibits the future growth and spread of mold and mildew on the cured film surface.
This extremely durable, easy-to-apply, 100% acrylic sealant offers the ultimate in durability in combination with excellent fungicidal characteristics to address mold growth from water damage.
AfterShock is recommended for use on interior wall surfaces, such as plaster, wallboard, drywall, concrete, masonry block, wood, primed metal, and galvanized metal. Also recommended for use on interior wood framing, primed metal, concrete, and wallboard inside the wall cavity.
- Apply with brush, roller, or airless spray equipment.
- If using airless spray equipment AfterShock can be successfully applied with a 0.017-0.019 tip setting.
- Additional Info
- EPA Reg. No.: 73884-1
- EPA Est. No.: 73884-MA-1
- 41.96% ± 2 by weight
- 32.73% ± 2 by volume
- Viscosity at 70°F: 95 ± 5 Krebs Units
- Specific Gravity at 20°C: 1.18
- Flash Point: Noncombustible
- Odor: Virtually odorless
- Shelf Life: at 70°F: 36 months min. (original sealed containers)
- Finish: 60° Gloss at 60 ± 5°
- Smooth surfaces: 250-400 ft2/gal
- Porous Surfaces: 150-300 ft2/gal
- Spray- 50% of above
- Dry Time at 70°F:
- To touch: 1 hour
- To recoat: 4 hours
- Xactimate Information
Xactimate Code: PNT S+++ Seal the Walls and Ceiling with an antimicrobial coating - one coat
Brand Fiberlock Category Coatings Color White EPA Registered Yes Approved Use Mold Remediation Max Coverage Per Gallon 400 Warranty 10 Years Application Mold Remediation pH 8.5 Condition new Xactimate Code PNT S+++ Seal the Walls and Ceiling with an antimicrobial coating - one coat
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed