Wide Area Vacuums and Commercial Carpet Sweepers
The Sanitaire Wide Area Motorized Sweeper features a 28-inch cleaning path, helping you to clean up to twice as fast as ordinary upright vacuums. It also features a 3-inch metal brush roll that picks up dirt and heavy debris normally left behind by other models.
- 28-inch cleaning path
- 60-ft power cord
- 82-quart dust capacity
- Brush speed: 3500 RPM
The 26-inch cleaning path makes short work of wide open areas, helping to improve productivity while reducing labor time. The powerful dual-motor system effectively agitates carpet fibers and lifts away dirt, dust, and debris for a deep-down clean.
- 26-inch cleaning path
- Dual-motor; 1.5 HP
- 10 L capacity
- 50-ft power cord
- 74 dBA
Powerful suction and versatility combine for incredible performance in the Minuteman Wide Area Vac. With a 30-inch cleaning path, this vacuum can clean up to 25,000 sq ft/hour!
- 30-inch cleaning path
- Cleans up to 25,000 sq ft/hour
- Includes onboard accessory tools
The V-WA-30 Wide Area Vacuum from Nobles can clean large carpeted areas with nearly four times the productivity of traditional upright vacuums! It features a 30-inch-wide cleaning path and delivers productivity rates of up to 14,000 square feet per hour!
- 30-inch cleaning path
- Extra large 45-quart capacity
- 75-ft power cord
- Cleans 14,000 sq ft/hour
Designed specifically to tackle wide open areas, the Minuteman 747 is the ultra-efficient vacuum of choice. With its 29.5” cleaning path, this powerhouse cleans up to 25,000 square feet per hour!
- Cleans up to 25,000 sq ft per hour
- Multiple carpet height adjustments
- Washable, mildew-resistant needle felt bag
- 95% filter efficiency at 5 microns
The 32" Wide Area Sweeper from Sanitaire is ideal for sweeping large outdoor venues, such as sidewalks, parking lots, and more. It sweeps up leaves, metal shavings, and even petals, and deposits it into an easy-empty hopper. Non-motorized—requires no cords or batteries!
- Sweep 10 times faster than a traditional broom
- Non-motorized; requires no cords or batteries
- Sweeps up leaves, metal shavings, and even pebbles
- Rugged design with convenient fold-down handle
Sweep smarter, not harder with the Nobles Scout-series sweepers. Clean your floors in a single pass with TwinMax Sweeping Technology. The twin, counter-rotating brushes combine overthrow and direct sweeping principles to capture large and small debris with one machine.
- 1.3-cubic foot hopper capacity
- 24-inch cleaning path
- On-board 12V charger
- TwinMax sweeping technology
The Oreck Restaurateur Wet/Dry Sweeper picks up wet or dry debris with its washable RotorBlade wiper, working as both a carpet and floor sweeper. The super-efficient rotorblade is self-cleaning and outlasts bristle brushes.
- 9.5-inch cleaning path
- Great for stairs and under furniture
- Works on carpet, tile, brick, concrete, terrazzo, and vinyl
- Picks up both wet and dry debris
- Edge brushes
This compact unit offers durable, all-metal design with a plastic bumper to keep furniture from harm. Forward and backward motion and emptying ease (from either end) are two design features you can count on.
- Loop on handle for easy storage
- No cords or batteries
- Includes snap-on brush
- Compact design
- Durable metal construction
The Bissell BigGreen Commercial Cordless Electric Sweeper picks up dirt, dust, and debris on both carpet and hard floors. It features a rechargeable NiMH battery that provides 90 minutes of continuous run time. It's the perfect machine for cleaning up small to mid-size messes.
- Long battery life
- 90-minute run time
- Only 3.9lbs
- 17 ounce dust bin capacity
Specifically designed for heavy use by professionals who need all the features of quick cleanoff, height adjustability, lifting power, and durability. The Bora has it all!
- Quick pick up steel shot
- Fast clean up of steel shot
- Heavy duty durable frame
Starting at: $423.13
The unique "wrap around" design of this magnetic broom enables it to thoroughly pick up debris, such as nails and loose shot, during concrete surface prep jobs.
- "Wrap-around" design picked up loose metallic debris
- No lifting or bending to release debris
- Variable sweeping heights