Low Down Payment
Call us for customized packages
For 72 Months
Packages as low as $9 a Day!
The Prochem Everest HP650 Truck Mount provides outstanding vacuum pull for water damage restoration and/or dual-wand operation. It's powered by a 68 HP Hyundai Engine, producing 3,600 RPM and 650 CFM. This workhorse has the power you need for the results your customers demand.
- Outstanding vacuum for restoration and dual-wand operation
- Plug-in floodlight—you can keep working even without power
- Easily diagnose cause of shutdown
- Helps reduce downtime
The Legend GT is a great step-up machine from the Blazer GT providing more heat and power, and the Legend GT is accompanied with a very competitive price.
- Lower panel is removed quickly for maintenance work
- Easy to operate and train employees to use
- 60-gallon fresh water tank; 100-gallon recovery tank
Incorporating a powerful, reliable, liquid-cooled Kubota engine, and combined with a smooth-running Sutorbilt Tri-lobe blower, the Apex GTX is a serious step up from the Peak GTX. This unit delivers the performance you need for large dual-wand commercial jobs or restoration work.
- Creates up to 1,200 PSI for carpet and hard surface cleaning
- True dual-wand operation for large commercial jobs
- Console light illuminates easy-to-read control panel
The Peak GTX includes easy-to-remove hoods along with a new blower/silencer interface that makes operation and maintenance easier than ever. An improved heat exchange system provides plenty of heat for dual-wand operation. Plus the Tri-Lobe blower provides the vacuum you need to get the job done right.
- 2" dual-wand or 2.5" single-wand operation in the same machine
- Creates up to 1,000 PSI for carpet and hard surface cleaning
- Updated hose reduces vibrations from the pump