List View Grid View
The Titan 575 was designed for reliability and serviceability; removable magnetic panels make maintenance a cinch!
- Handles residential and commercial cleaning jobs
- Extreme water recovery for fast drying times
- Conserves water without dumping or re-circulating
The CDS™ Design Concept centers around the idea of transforming the vehicle into a cleaning system with the turn of a key. From arriving at the location to being ready to clean carpet, unit activation is fast and easy.
- Superior heat performance
- Space-saving design
- Dependable performance
The compact Boxxer 323HP offers double the power of other machines its size, so your jobs get done quicker with a lot less effort. Ideal for residential and commercial jobs, it supplies up to 210° F of hot water instantly!
- Handles residential and light commercial cleaning jobs
- Provides up to 210°F of instant heat
- Unequaled heated pressure washing up to 2,500 PSI
The Titan 875 offers top-of-the-line performance that’s perfect for large commercial and residential jobs as well as water damage restoration.
- Triple wand capability for crew cleaning (third wand optional)
- Non-heated pressure washing up to 3,000 PSI; heated up to 1,200
- Temperatures up to 270°F
The Boxxer 421 offers big-machine performance at a small-machine price. It features incredible heat that can be fine-tuned to clean everything from the most delicate upholstery to the dirtiest carpets.
- Perfect balance of power and price
- Cleans carpet, upholstery, and hard surfaces
- Power washes with up to 1,000 PSI of heated water
Finally, you don’t have to put up with barely adequate performance to get an affordable entry-level machine. The Boxxer 318 takes the entry level truck mount to new heights.
- Affordable, high performance
- Cleans carpet, upholstery, tile, and other hard surfaces
- Compact size fits any light-duty van or trailer
The Legend GT is a great step-up machine from the Blazer GT providing more heat and power, and the Legend GT is accompanied with a very competitive price.
- Lower panel is removed quickly for maintenance work
- Easy to operate and train employees to use
- 60-gallon fresh water tank; 100-gallon recovery tank
Incorporating a powerful, reliable, liquid-cooled Kubota engine, and combined with a smooth-running Sutorbilt Tri-lobe blower, the Apex GTX is a serious step up from the Peak GTX.
- Creates up to 1,200 PSI for carpet and hard surface cleaning
- True dual-wand operation for large commercial jobs
- Console light illuminates easy-to-read control panel
The Blazer GT offers groundbreaking performance in an entry level truck mount.
- Easy to operate and train employees to use
- Chemical mixes with solution as it leaves the machine
- Great entry-level truck mount
The Peak GTX includes easy-to-remove hoods along with a new blower/silencer interface that makes operation and maintenance easier than ever. An improved heat exchange system provides plenty of heat for dual-wand operation.
- 2" dual-wand or 2.5" single-wand operation in the same machine
- Creates up to 1,000 PSI for carpet and hard surface cleaning
- Updated hose reduces vibrations from the pump
The Prochem Everest 650 HP Truck Mount provides outstanding vacuum pull for water damage restoration and/or dual-wand operation.
- Outstanding vacuum for restoration and dual-wand operation
- Plug-in floodlight - you can keep working even without power
- Easily diagnose cause of shutdown
- Helps reduce downtime
With the smallest cubic dimensions in the industry – 35% narrower than the closest competitive unit – and complete thermostatic heat control, the 454SS delivers the flexibility and performance professional cleaners need to get the job done quickly.
- Premium Briggs and Stratton commercial engine
- Superior heat production and control
- Easy-to-remove access panel and side hoods for quick service
Finally, a truck mount the delivers the flow and heated pressure you need to rapidly clean tile, grout, stone, concrete, and more. Plus, the 2500HS offers true versatility: use it as a powerful carpet cleaning truck mount or for restoration extraction.
- Delivers the pressure and heat for hard surface cleaning
- Strong, steady heat even in the most demanding applications
- High-efficiency heat well captures heat from the engine
Sapphire’s most powerful truck mount offers all the advantages of the Sapphire line – high performance, high heat, and durable build – plus, advanced triple-source heat cogeneration to produce steady, powerful heat for fast, consistent cleaning.
- Through-frame drive belt cooling – greatly reduces downtime
- Full thermostatic control
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market
The Sapphire 370 SS maintains the same compact framework as the Sapphire 270, and it also maximizes cleaning performance with a 23 HP Kohler engine and a more robust Sutorbilt blower.
- Smallest cubic size in the industry
- Intuitive control panel simplifies operation
- Last step chemical injection ensures peak performance
The Rage is brought to you by the same engineers that design and build the Sapphire Premier line of premium truck mounts.
- Value-priced with superior engineering
- Easy to operate
- Narrow profile – only 16 inches wide!