Test Kits & Sampling Systems - Lead Tests, ATP Sampling and Air Sampling Systems
Since their introduction in 1992, LeadCheck Swabs have been used to detect lead under a wide variety of field test conditions. Recognized by industry professionals for superior accuracy, LeadCheck Swabs are also recognized by the EPA for rapid lead detection.
- EPA recognized for use on wood, ferrous metal, drywall and plaster surfaces
- Results in less than 30 seconds
The Hygiena SystemSURE PLUS is a palm-sized ATP meter that measures the microbial contamination on a surface in seconds! It's easy to use, extremely sensitive, and very affordable. Consistent use of this tool helps result in faster product turn-around times, safer environments, and reduced liability.
- Measures Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) molecules
- Provides measurable data as to the cleanliness of a surface
- Ultra fast results
- Test swabs sold separately
Ultrasnap is a user-friendly, all-in-one ATP sampling test used with the SystemSURE meter. This pen-sized sample collection device is easy to use, small, and environmentally friendly compared to other ATP swabs.
- For use with the SystemSURE PLUS™ ATP Measurement System (ATP Meter)
- Highly accurate
- Simple, quick (results in 15 seconds), and user-friendly
- Tolerant to temperature abuse
- Perishable, MUST ship Next Day or 2nd Day Air
When testing areas prone to airborne particles, rely on the highly accurate and extremely affordable Extech VPC300. This particle counter can measure up to 6 channels of particle sizes down to 0.3µm simultaneously, as well as air temp, humidity, dew point, and web bulb.
- NIST calibrated
- Measures 6 channels of particle size simultaneously
- Measures particle sizes down to 0.3 µm
- Captures both video and picture
- Reporting software included
This pocket-size carbon monoxide meter displays CO levels from 0 to 1,000 ppm on an easy-to-read backlit display. Results have an accuracy level of ±5% or ±10ppm, leaving little room for doubt in your readings.
- Quickly detects carbon monoxide
- Displays levels from 0–1,000 ppm; audible alarm starting at 35ppm
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- One-button operation
- Pocket size housing
Quickly and easily take air samples for testing to determine if mold, particulates, or pollen is present. This easy-to-use air sampler collects two samples simultaneously, either indoor and out-of-doors comparison or single samples.
- Free Shipping
- Easy to use
- Can collect two samples simultaneously (indoor and outdoor)
- Air sampler canisters not included
The Air-O-Cell is a unique sampling cassette specifically designed for the rapid collection and quantitative analysis of a wide range of airborne aerosols. It collects both viable and non-viable particulate.
- For Use with Wonder-Air Sampling Pump
- Can Be Used with Any 15 LPM Open Flow Pump
This differential pressure recorder utilizes state-of-the-art pressure measurement technology to accurately monitor differential pressure and/or vacuum levels inside a containment area in real time! Ideal for use during asbestos, lead, and mold abatement jobs, as well as clean room monitoring.
- Built-in cellular modem
- Large 4.3" color LCD screen with touch screen navigation
- Built in Lithium-ion battery for up to 6 hours of power
- 4 MB of log space—8 times more than the Omniguard 4!
- Download data on a USB flash drive or connect to PC
The Deluxe Hardness Pick Set from Mineralab is unique in that, unlike other mineral hardness testing tools that use minerals or crystal points, Mineralab's picks are made of metals and alloys. This kit determines hardness values equal to 1 through 10 on the Mohs Hardness Scale.
- Each pick is color coded for easy identification
- Includes hardness table for 80 minerals
- Compact carrying case
The AMT Calcium Chloride Moisture Test Kit is the simplest and most effective product to gauge the moisture level in both existing and future flooring locations. These test results will enable you to determine if remedial or preventative measures are required to avoid expensive repairs thereby insuring ultimate longevity of your flooring solutions
- Calcium chloride
- ASTM F1869
- Includes the pH tester
Easily and conveniently test for mold in your home, school or office. This mold test kit can be used as your first step in identifying toxic mold spores that may be harmful to health. This kit is safe and easy to use with reliable results. Optional lab analysis available.
- Offers four methods of collection/testing
- Safe and easy to use
- Results returned quicly
- Does NOT include lab fees!
The D-Lead Paint Test Kit is the only test for lead in paint that is recognized by the EPA and verified by the EPA's Environmental Technology Verification (EVT) Program. For use on drywall, plaster, wood, and ferrous metal surfaces.
- ETV Verified and EPA Recognized for use on drywall, wood & ferrous metal surfaces
- Test for lead and lead chromate based paints in minutes
- Most accurate test for lead in paint ever tested by EPA's ETV Program