Cleaning hard surface floors is easier than ever with the Spinner Hard Surface Cleaner. It features a 12-inch cleaning path and delivers up to 3,000 PSI of cleaning power to blast away dirt and grime on a variety of surfaces, including concrete, tile and grout, and rubber-studded floors.
- Make grout and tile cleaner than ever
- Up to 3,000 PSI of cleaning power
- Low profile design for hard-to-reach areas
- Features a 12-inch vacuum cleaning path
The Dirt Wacker's compact design and 6" cleaning head allows you to clean dirty corners and baseboards easily without bending or straining your back. Comes standard with a pad driver, one black stripping pad, one red scrubbing pad, and one white polishing pad.
- 6-inch cleaning head
- Ideal for cleaning grout, baseboards, and edges
- 500 RPM delivers powerful performance
- Great for restrooms, under counters, and corners
- Comes with pad holder and three pads
The Turbo Hybrid is the professional's number one choice for open area cleaning of tile and grout. The high pressure and powerful vacuum leaves the floor cleaner and drier with fewer passes.
- Cleans 500–1,000 sq ft per hour
- Operating pressure range 500–2,500 PSI
- Lightweight, durable design
- Patented automatic vacuum compensator leaves floor drier
The Doodle Scrub is the perfect companion to your Square Scrub Floor Machine. It fits around toilets, under urinals, and along the narrowest of stairs with ease. It offers the same weight-per-square-inch ratio as the original Square Scrub plus 4,100 RPM, giving you incredible floor cleaning power in a compact package.
- Easily fits in tight spaces
- Delivers 4,100 RPM—20% more than the Square Scrub EBG-20/C
- Handle adjusts to 2 positions for ergonomic use
- 1/3 HP, 1.4 amp motor
- Weighs 22.2 pounds
The Hydro-Force SX-15 Hard Surface Cleaning Tool features a 15” cleaning path that’s 25% larger than standard hard surface tools. It handles pressures from 700-2,600 PSI and is compatible with portables and truck mounts.
- 15" cleaning path
- Effective range from 800 PSI - 2,600 PSI
- Compatible with portables and truck mounts
- Works on smooth or rough surfaces
The Raptor Hard Surface Tool is perfect for deep cleaning soiled grout and edging on hard floors. It can handle up to 2,500 PSI of pressure and 230°F, making it perfect for use with truck mounts.
- Includes two interchangeable heads
- Operating pressures up to 2,500 PSI
- Operating temperatures up to 230°F
The newly re-designed Square Scrub will pulverize 1–3 layers of floor finish, turning it into a fine powder that is easily removed with a vacuum and wet mop. This machine can also be used for polishing ceramic tile, deep cleaning grout, and more!
- Cuts refinishing costs in HALF
- Can adjust weight to 269 lbs for different floor types
- Gets into corners; no hand scrubbing
- 1.5 HP, 3,450 RPM motor
- Durable all-steel construction
The Prochem Hard Surface Wand is the perfect tool for cleaning small or narrow hard surface floors or steps. It works with any truck mounted extraction system capable of producing 900 PSI and high heat.
- Great for cleaning narrow spaces!
- Clean tile and grout easily
- 11-inch 4-jet wand
- Handles up to 3,000 PSI
The Counter Spinner is a handheld hard surface tool specifically designed to make short work of countertops, shower stalls, and other small hard surfaces. It handles 500–3,000 PSI and is made from rugged rotomolded polyethylene.
- Countertop and shower stall grout cleaning tool
- Rugged rotomolded polyethylene construction
- Handles 500–3,000 PSI
- Hoses included
The Cobra Hand Tile Cleaner is the ultimate hard surface detail tool. It easily cleans corners, edges, hard-to-reach areas (like behind the toilet), or uneven surfaces (like brick fireplaces).
- Operating pressures up to 2,500 PSI
- Operating temperatures up to 200°F
- Cleans corners, edges, and all tight spaces
The MotoMop works like a tiny auto scrubber. It effectively cleans up spills and messes and leaves the floor cleaner and drier than a traditional mop and bucket. It takes up a fraction of the space in your storage closet too!
- More effective than a mop and bucket
- Battery operated—no cords!
- 360-degree motion allows for cleaning in all directions
- Folds flat for easy storage
- 13.5" cleaning path
When you've got to clean bathrooms, countertops, or graffiti- or grime-covered walls, the Mini Turbo is the contractor's preferred choice. This handheld tool puts the power of up to 2,500 PSI at your fingertips.
- Ideal for countertops, bathrooms, and vertical surfaces
- High-strength injection mold nylon construction
- Withstands up to 2,500 PSI and 230°F
The Grout Wand is a grout sealer and colorant applicator that offers easy application with professional results. This disposable yet refillable and reusable tool applies the proper amount of sealer in just one application.
- Easy application with professional results
- Disposable or refillable and reusable
- Applies the proper amount of sealer in just one application
- Use with most grout sealers and colorants