Dehumidifiers and Accessories
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
List View Grid View
Sale: $2,938.32As Low As: $2,627.00The Phoenix D385 is a compact dessicant dehumidifier that provides restoration contractors with the lowest grains possible for ultra dry dehumidification. It competes with large-capacity dehus and pulls 116 pints at AHAM (80°/60%RH).
- 460 CFM (385 process/75 reactivation)
- 2 Circuits, 115VAC, 11 amps each
- 116 pints water removal per day at AHAM
- True 4-hole design
$10,999.00Portable, reliable, easy to use, the Phoenix 1200 is the perfect addition to any restoration professional's drying arsenal.
- 1,200 CFM (900 process/300 reactivation)
- 220 V with user selectable 25- or 40-amp draw
- Water removal at AHAM: 344 pints/day
- Call and ask about our 6-Month Same As Cash program
The MS600 is relatively new to the market but it is built by a manufacturer with a long history in the desiccant market. It was specifically designed for the professional who needs upwards of 600 CFM in a compact, portable package.
- 717 Cfm (600 process/117 reactivation)
- 220 VAC, 23amp
- Water Removal at AHAM 180.7 pints
- Power Cords Sold Separately