Dehumidifiers from Dri-Eaz, Phoenix, and Jon-Don
Top-of-the-Line LGR, Refrigerant, and Desiccant Technology. Contact our Restoration Experts for package deals, financing, and help choosing the right dehumidifiers and drying equipment.
The ultra-compact Phoenix Dry Max is 6% smaller than the closest restoration dehumidifier in its class, plus it features recessed wheels, a retractable handle, and built-in storage for the power cord and condensate hose.
- 80 pints water removal at AHAM (80°/60% Rh)
- Max water removal of 10 gallons
- 170 CFM
- 5.7 amps
- 6% smaller than the closest dehu in its class
The next generation in the Phoenix Rotomolded Series, the R250 has been redesigned from the inside out to be a rugged, high-performance dehumidifier. Like every Phoenix, the R250 LGR features superior air filtration with a pleated media MERV-11 filter.
- 135 pints water removal at AHAM (80°/60% Rh)
- 310 CFM
- 8.3 amps
- Epoxy-coated coils
The R175 combines performance with design, offering 30% more extraction power (92 pints @ AHAM) than competitors, yet uses only 6.3 amps of power! The 175s solid-state, multi-feature control panel has every innovation you need to do the job right.
- 92 pints water removal at AHAM (80°/60% Rh)
- Max water removal of 168 pints
- 230 CFM
- 6.3 amps
- Offers high-temperature performance
The R150 is one of the smallest, lightest, most portable LGRs in its class. With patent-pending GTR Technology, this powerful dehu removes an impressive 75 pints per day at AHAM. Get ultra-high performance in a small, portable package.
- 75 pints water removal at AHAM (80°/60% Rh)
- Max water removal of 144 pints
- 150 CFM
- 5.5 amps
- One of the smallest, lightest, most portable LGRs on the market
Exceptional water removal rates in a compact, easy-to-transport package. The Phoenix R125 LGR Dehumidifier removes a whopping 65 pints per day at AHAM while drawing just 5 amps!
- 65 pints water removal at AHAM (80°/60% Rh)
- Max water removal of 128 pints
- 170 CFM
- 5.0 amps
- LGR at a conventional price
The Phoenix 250 MAX pulls 145 pints per day at AHAM (80°/60% Rh) and generates an impressive 365 CFM while only pulling 8.2 amps! It's one of the best-performing dehus in its class in any temperature without bypass or the need for adjustment.
- 145 pints water removal at AHAM (80°/60% Rh)
- Max water removal of 248 pints
- 365 CFM
- 8.2 amps
- Electro-mechanical controls
The Phoenix 270HTx puts other dehus in its class to shame. This powerful, effective drying device offers "XXLarge" water removal capacity—161 pints per day at AHAM—while drawing just 8.9 amps of electricity.
- 161 pints water removal at AHAM (80°/60% Rh)
- Max water removal of 272 pints
- 380 CFM
- 8.9 amps
- Features “XX Large” water removal capacity
The Phoenix D385 is a compact desiccant dehumidifier that provides restoration contractors with the lowest grains possible for ultra dry dehumidification. It competes with large-capacity dehus and pulls 116 pints at AHAM (80°/60%RH).
- 460 CFM (385 process/75 reactivation)
- 2 Circuits, 115VAC, 11 amps each
- 116 pints water removal per day at AHAM
- True 4-hole design
The D850 Desiccant Dehumidifier delivers 850 CFM and removes 370 pints per day at AHAM, yet this powerhouse is about the same size and weight as the average XL LGR dehu. It also features a variable speed blower and true four-hole design.
- 370 pints water removal at AHAM (80°/60% RH)
- 850 CFM process air; 225 CFM reactivation air
- Runs on 230/240V, 30A or 50A connections
- True 4-hole design
- Includes 6" flex duct and remote humidistat
Portable, reliable, easy to use, the Phoenix 1200 Desiccant Dehumidifier is the perfect addition to any restoration professional's drying arsenal.
- 1,200 CFM (900 process/300 reactivation)
- 220 V with user selectable 25- or 40-amp draw
- Water removal at AHAM: 344 pints/day
- Financing available. Call for details!
The Phoenix Window Adapter adapts to most double hung and sliding windows, acting as a portal without the use of plywood or cardboard! It makes properly ducting drying equipment outside the affected structure incredibly easy.
- Easy way to duct drying equipment outside a structure
- Adapts to most double hung and sliding windows
- Eliminates the need for plywood or cardboard
The Phoenix Solution LGR performance amplifier widens the effective operating range of LGR dehumidifiers, increases grain depression and improves water removal rates to 100%.
- Removes water in drying conditions up to 140°F
- Accelerates the drying process by an amazing 33%
- Intercooler pre-cools incoming air stream
- Nests into the Phoenix 200 Max, 200HT, and Ultimate 340
- Only draws 1.6 amps