Concrete Joint Saws
Thanks to its low center of gravity and weight-driven design, the Perfect Trac Crack Saw is designed to yield cleaner cuts with less vibration and little to no chipping in the concrete. This heavy-duty concrete saw cuts to a depth of 2.125 inches.
- Self-adjusting safety guard
- Four-way adjustable handle
- Easy motor replacement
- Cut to 2.125-inch depth!
- Uses blade SB-7TIGER90-EA
The Gorilla 10" Tank is a slim, portable, and dustless electric cleanout saw that is ideal for joint cleanout applications on new construction, remodeling, or demolition jobs. In addition to joint cleanout, it's also great for caulk cutting, concrete cutting, and decorative applications.
- Comes standard with Metabo saw
- 3.5" cutting depth
- Easy to transport
- 2" vacuum port for virtually dust-free cutting
- Built-in heavy-duty blade guide
The Gorilla 9" Silverback is an ultra-durable, user-friendly joint saw designed to provide smooth, precise cuts day in and day out. It cuts to a depth of up to 2 3/8” and has excellent blade visibility. Large 4" x 2" wheels with precision bearings and lockable swivel casters for straight cuts or crack chasing.
- Ideal for crack chasing or straight line joint cutting
- Excellent blade visibility
- Large precision bearing wheels and lockable swivel casters
- Made of heavy duty 1/4" thick welded steel—no plastic
- Cuts to a depth of 2 3/8"
The Gorilla 4.5" Grab and Go Dustless Crack Chaser keeps the operator off his knees and in a safer, upright operating position for efficient crack chasing on any job. This model cuts to a depth of 3/4" and has great blade visibility for chasing the tightest twists and turns.
- Ideal for chasing the most jagged cracks
- Solid, 1/4" thick welded steel design
- 2-inch dustport for superior dust control
- One-piece handle design for easy operating
- Sealed precision wheel bearings and lockable swivel casters
The BDN 511 features a 2,400-watt engine that delivers an incredible 7,800 RPM of torque power to 11 diamond blades that cut through all types of materials. This convenient walk-behind concrete saw efficiently cuts large channels (50 mm x 25 mm) in even the hardest materials.
- Cuts up to 50 mm wide and 25 mm deep
- Dust-free channel cutting
- 2,400-watt engine power with 7,800 RPM
- Carriage system included for easy use
- High-quality electronics for soft start and overload protection
The Dust Buggy is a portable electric joint cleanout saw that is ideal for joint cleanout/caulk cutting as well as concrete cutting and decorative applications. It can be used with a 7" or 8" blade to reach a maximum cutting depth of approximately 2 inches.
- Cleans joints at a rate of 20–60 FPM
- Cuts to a depth of up to 2" when fitted with an 8" blade
- Robust, solid aluminum chassis design
- Polyurethane wheels
- Several motor options to meet different job requirements
This gas-powered walk-behind saw is used for joint cleanout, concrete sawing, and trench cutting. The blade guard design with upcut rotation permits easy dust extraction and easy connection to your dust collection system. Cleans joints at a rate of 20–60 feet per minute.
- Great for joint repair
- Joint cleanout rate of 20–60 feet per minute
- 3" max depth cut
- Uses dry diamond blades
The Gorilla Tank Saw Maintenance Kit includes 4" x 2" replacement wheels and bolts, a rocker switch, and dust guard brush. These replacement components fit the GCT-10 Dustless Joint Saw.$89.00