Concrete Joint / Joint Cleanout Saws
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
List View Grid View
The Perfect Trac is a revolutionary product that is changing the way we cut concrete. The Perfect Trac is built with a solid aluminum design which is not only durable, but it is also lightweight which helps with transporting and maneuvering the saw. Its low center of gravity and weight-driven design provides less vibration, cleaner cuts and little-to-no chipping in the concrete.
- Self-adjusting safety guard
- Four-way adjustable handle
- Easy motor replacement
- Cut to 1.5 inch depth!
- Uses blade SB-7TIGER90-EA
Sawtec CracVac - Decorative Package. Use this versatile saw for routing random cracks, decorative crack cutting, and joint cleanout.
- Ideal joint saw for epoxy flooring
- 110V power with dust control
- Uses 1/4" or .375 tuck point blades!
$1,290.00The Dust Buggy is a portable joint cleanout saw with Metabo grinder. It cleans joints at a rate of 20-60 FPM. It can be used with a 7" or 8" blade to reach a maximum cutting depth of approximately 2 inches. Connect the Dust Buggy to a dust collector to maintain a clean job site.
- Cleans joints at a rate of 20-60 FPM
- Cost effective system
- Several motor options to meet different job requirements
This gas-powered walk-behind saw is used for joint cleanout, concrete sawing, and trench cutting.
- Great for joint repair
- Joint cleanout rate of 20-60 feet per minute
- 3" max depth cut