Concrete Joint / Joint Cleanout Saws
Shop with confidence! All purchases are backed by Jon-Don’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
The Perfect Trac is a revolutionary product that is changing the way we cut concrete. The Perfect Trac is built with a solid aluminum design which is not only durable, but it is also lightweight which helps with transporting and maneuvering the saw. Its low center of gravity and weight-driven design provides less vibration, cleaner cuts and little-to-no chipping in the concrete.
- Self-adjusting safety guard
- Four-way adjustable handle
- Easy motor replacement
- Cut to 1.5 inch depth!
- Uses blade SB-7TIGER90-EA
The Dust Buggy is a portable electric joint cleanout saw that is ideal for joint cleanout/caulk cutting as well as concrete cutting and decorative applications. It can be used with a 7" or 8" blade to reach a maximum cutting depth of approximately 2 inches.
- Cleans joints at a rate of 20–60 FPM
- Cuts to a depth of up to 2" when fitted with an 8" blade
- Robust, solid aluminum chassis design
- Polyurethane wheels
- Several motor options to meet different job requirements
Sawtec CracVac - Decorative Package. Use this versatile saw for routing random cracks, decorative crack cutting, and joint cleanout.
- Ideal joint saw for epoxy flooring
- 110V power with dust control
- Uses 1/4" or .375 tuck point blades!
This gas-powered walk-behind saw is used for joint cleanout, concrete sawing, and trench cutting. The blade guard design with upcut rotation permits easy dust extraction and easy connection to your dust collection system. Cleans joints at a rate of 20–60 feet per minute.
- Great for joint repair
- Joint cleanout rate of 20–60 feet per minute
- 3" max depth cut
- Uses dry diamond blades