Carpet Repair and Installation Tools - Everything the Professional Installer Needs
The Push Button Carpet Knife is an easy, convenient knife to keep on hand for the occasional carpet repair job or for general cutting needs. The handle stores up to five blades, and locks securely with a reassuring "click."
- Easy-to-locate red enamel finish
- Uses standard slotted razor blades
- Easy grip handle
This utility knife features heavy-duty die-cast zinc or aluminum housings with ground and honed high-carbon steel blades. It has a thumb knob for easy opening and the blade stores internally for safe keeping.
- Ground and honed high-carbon steel blades
- Internal blade storage
- Die-cast zinc or aluminum housings
- Thumb knob for easy opening
Personna Blue Carpet Blades are exceptionally sharp and durable. These slotted blades cut through carpet backing and other tough materials with ease.
- Precision ground for superior sharpness
- Square corner design
- Fits all standard carpet knives