You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
This V-Gard® Protective Hat features a polyethylene shell that provides superior impact protection. The self-adjusting crown straps ensure a comfortable fit. Non-slotted, full brim hat design. Color: white.
- ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009 (Class E, Type I)
- CSA Z94.1-2005 (Class E, Type I) when assembled with MSA Fas-Trac® or 1-Touch® Suspension
MSA recommends the following replacement schedule
- Suspension (replace every 12 months)
- Helmet (replace every 5 years)
To ensure that a helmet shell or suspension has not reached the end of its service life, MSA recommends the following procedure before and after each use:
- Visually inspect the shell for breakage, cracks, crazing, discoloration, chalky appearance, or any other unusual condition. Also, inspect the shell for brittleness by lexing the brim(do not compress the shell sides). These conditions can indicate a loss of impact, penetration, and/or electrical resistance and the helmet must be replaced immediately.
- The suspension should be checked for loss of lexibility. Check for cracks, breaks, frayed straps, or damaged stitching. If any of these conditions exist, the suspensionmust be replaced immediately.
NOTE: These are recommended useful service life guidelines. Wear or damage noticed during a regular inspection may determine that an earlier replacement of the entire helmetis necessary. ALWAYS replace the helmet after it has withstood impact or penetration. The life of a Skullgard Helmet tends to exceed our suggested service life due to the increasedrigidity of the helmet’s materials and areas of use. However, as with other personal protective equipment, a Skullgard Helmet’s life should ultimately be determined by routine dailyinspection before and after use.
Category Head Protection Brand MSA Color White Size 6.5 - 8.5 Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed