You get free shipping on this item!
How can I get free shipping on this item?
Twin-leg shock-absorbing tie-off lanyard smoothly reacts to your movements and minimizes the danger of trip-fall hazards. Abrasion-resistant, tubular webbing ensures safe, reliable performance and excellent longevity. Self-locking snap hook simplifies hookups. Impact indicator lets you know when the lanyard has been exposed to fall stress, helping you streamline equipment inspections. Includes one twin-leg lanyard.
The ShockWave2 shock absorbing lanyards are stretchable for complete freedom of movement, this twin-leg model allows you to keep one leg attached to the anchorage while the other leg is always ready to be hooked to the next anchorage.
The ShockWave2 incorporates a unique inner core that immediately begins to extend and absorb energy during a fall, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
- Expands to 6 ft. and contracts to 4-1/2 ft. in reaction to your movements
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging for complete freedom of movement
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at center and flat steel hooks (2-1/2" opening) at the leg ends
- Abrasion resistant tubular webbing for durability and longevity
- Impact indicator allows user to visually inspect unit
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359
Brand DBI-Sala Category Lanyards Condition new
- Related Products
Customers Also Viewed